Wicked Eden Review And Tryst

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by HDM, Oct 30, 2020.

1. HDM

HDM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +586 / 0
    We flew in for all 5 days of Wicked Eden at TTR October 20-25 and damn, it was the best 5 days we’ve had in years!

The resort was amazing considering the hurricane the week before, the crowd was hot AF and fun, the 7th floor private parties during the day and at nights 1,3 and 5 were all so much fun (I didn’t originally expect that and didn’t like the idea of dividing up the crowd). The DJs were awesome! The food was better than we remembered from 6 weeks prior and the pool parties were a blast!

We signed up for Tryst April 28-May 3 woth the same group before we left if that tells you anything ...

if you’re looking for more of an EDM/rave vibe with a younger, sexy crowd, I can’t recommend these Dirty Vibes groups enough!

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Question: Define Younger?

2nd Question: Why would younger be better?

...just asking...

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. bikinibabe780

bikinibabe780 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    EDM / rave ❤️❤️❤️ Sounds amazing

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    We rebooked our trip through airline miles the same week of the take over. I think we’ll have to buy the extra pass to get into the parties tho.

We are going to EDCLV that happens a few weeks after tryst, almost didnt do it, but didn’t want push going to to Mexico into summer. the EDM / Rave theme of tryst looks really fun from the promo videos. Looking forward to it.

5. HDM

Ratings:
    +586 / 0
    Why is this always a trigger for people?! Who said younger was better?

We prefer people in our age range, which generally means under 50 or so. There is a thing recently as too young for us as well. We like edm/rave vibe which also generally tends to be younger.

We are lifestyle so we are allowed to have our preferences. We love all people but look for a sightly younger crowd. That okay by you?

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  6. hotsaf

hotsaf Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    Sorry we couldn't be there but sounds awesome! We will have to aim for those dates and hopefully this COVID situation gets better by then! Thank you!

7. hotsaf

hotsaf Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    So we are Premiere members, can you buy a party pass or something if you are staying at the hotel already? Just curious if that matters...

8. HDM

Ratings:
    +586 / 0
    From what I understand, you can buy a pass for $500 to get access to all the DV activities for the 5 days

9. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    This is what I’m going to do, I should call them and buy it this week. The number they gave me was: 877-225-5576 for anyone else

10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Wow, sensitive much?

I WAS just asking, as I said. We're ~50, too, and our own preference is the "older" crowd, like 37+ up to 70 (one of the coolest couples we ever met, Ever, was a couple from Florida who were, at the time 71 & 69. Talk about Party People! Sheesh... It was hard keeping up with them.), as they already know how to drink (i.e. know their limits, usually), have already worked through their body-image issues, tend to have Way better-developed social and conversational skills, and they (if they go to TTR more than 2x) "know what they like."

I am seeking to understand, put your knife away.

Another thing I am seeking to understand is EDM music. I get it, it is music, it's just not for us. I know for a fact that LOTS of people are way into it, met lots of them. Jen & Kyle on here at CCC are big EDM folks. For us, this is a taste issue (keep the knife in its sheath, I mean our taste is for X, other's taste is for Y or Z), EDM seems so repetitive after about 5 minutes I have to escape. This isn't a "new," EDM only thing, I had the exact same issue back in the early to mid 90's with most Rave/House music. I know, I sound like a codger, "These damn kids with their bumpity-bumping, that's not music..." grump-grump-grump...

Of course, I see the hypocrisy of saying the above and then indicating that I, indeed, do enjoy Pitbull, still. Even when it's played for the 8th night ina row, at the same time, at Bash (previously Patyo's. Yes, it's been happening that long). *shrug*

So, I'm back to my question. Why is younger better, for you? You did say you have the preference. It sparked my curiousity.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice