Some Fears We Have

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by johnHaskel, Oct 12, 2020.

1. johnHaskel

johnHaskel Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi!

Me and my girlfriend are thinking of going to Temptation, but there is a problem. She has an extremely sexualized body because of her big boobs (36J cup) and if we go to this resort we don't want random people come to her to try sucking her nipples or play with her boobs once she takes off her bra (it happened to us at other resort, unfortunately), since we are not swingers.

So, is Temptation safe for us from this point of view? Thanks.

2. BigPapaPuff

BigPapaPuff Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 2
    I would think it's mostly safe but there may be the occasional drunken asshat who might be obnoxious. Just like anywhere else though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Deleted member 45526

Deleted member 45526 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It has been our experience that people are respectful. I cannot imagine that anyone would do that without first asking permission.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Personally, I don’t think a boob/nipple touch or suck defines anyone as a swinger or in the lifestyle.
    But you may.
    Please remember that TTR is or can be spring break for adults.
    It is not an exclusive swinger or lifestyle resort.
    But at times the party really rages, especially one the alcohol gets flowing and folks relax and have fun leaving the shitty world and times we live in behind...at least for a little while!
    Swinger, lifestyle or not.

Most people ask and No is an acceptable answer.

Some potential solutions:
    Wear pasties.
    Hang a sign around her neck saying do not touch.
    Wear a T-shirt that says I’m Not for Everybody.
    Stay in the quiet pool as it is more reserved and quiet.

Seriously, Rayanne has 40H and pierced so she gets many requests by both makes and females.
    Have to admit it is a good experience, especially for those whom have not experienced a very endowed woman before.
    No harm, no foul.
    She is good with it as long as folks ask and she is in the mood.
    No is no.
    And that is ok.
    Just don’t be an asshole or assholette (female).

But think about how much money we could make if we lined them up and charged a dollar per feel or suck (10 seconds max)!!!
    We might easily pay for our trips!!!

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Deleted member 47530

Deleted member 47530 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have never experienced rude behavior at the resort. We are not in the lifestyle but love the party atmosphere at Temptations. From my experience most people can tell if your into the lifestyle by the vibe that you are projecting. Jut have fun and just say no thank you (kindly) to any unwanted behavior; that's always worked for us.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,132 / 2
    Shouldn't be a problem. An unwanted/random sexual assault is not tolerated there. She might get a request for a feel. Just respond that you don't share well.
    We are not lifestyle also, and had the same worries for K's 34DDs before our first trip.

7. mojo

mojo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    34DD here will be the first time they see the sun in public in TTR hopefully June 2021, not LF neither. it didn't even cross my mind before this post that this was a possibility.. I mean in the right mood most probably we wont mind, but male or female it has to be OKayed by both of us first

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. johnHaskel

johnHaskel Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Haha, just a dollar?! For this price everyone will come for sucking her boobs. Maybe 100 dollars.

Just kidding, but now seriously speaking, we don't wanna have problems, that's all. I mean, we wouldn't mind if someone asks her to suck her tits, considering that we could be turned on by the idea, but we don't that to happen in a rude way. We don't want to be forced.

9. Jason&Mallory

Jason&Mallory Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +474 / 0
    Nobody in there right mind would do that I wouldn’t think. I have seen a lot of shenanigans in the pool but nothing that was not been okayed first by at least one but most of the time the couple. I can’t believe that has happened to you in the passed I’m sorry to hear that. You guys will love TTR and make a lot of friends that you will stay in touch with forever and be ready to party like it’s 1999!!!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    No, I think $1 would do it!!!
    If not $1/second!

But seriously, almost everyone understands No is no ( in a polite or even rude way, but polite is better).
    Issues are few and far in between, but they have and do happen.
    There can be issues with drunken first timers (singles and married folks) whom for some reason have not read this CCC or FB site, nor anything else nor have spoken to anyone else.
    But they get straightened out quite quickly.
    The “pink shirts” and security are there to assist as needed.
    Advice is not to fight or you can get thrown out or sent to MX jail too.
    So if issues, advise the professionals.
    Also buddy up with others that you get to know/trust so that if you have to leave to pee (please do and please don't pee in the pool) you can leave her and not worry.

Please, please, please do not let this deter you from visiting.
    My guess is it will change your lives and open up a new world and vacation destination.
    We all then will say, welcome to the addiction.

When are you thinking about visiting?
    And will you visit alone or with others?

Paul

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice