For My Fellow Single Ttr Travellers....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by erinagogo, Oct 7, 2020.

1. erinagogo

erinagogo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    I was surprised to find out there is a Facebook group for single Temptationers - Facebook Groups.

Currently has almost 600 members, would be fun to get more of us on there.

2. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    Nice people in the group, but difficult to get us all on the same schedule for trips.

3. erinagogo

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    We don't need all 590. Just saying I've been on Cancuncare for over a year and had no idea there was a specific cohort of single TTR people in one place like in this FB page. Cancuncare is heavily weighted for couples and I would have loved to have known there was a single-friendly group somewhere where I didn't feel like an outsider. My dates are flexible and prefer to coordinate with a group of other singles. Might be easier if a lady (don't call me a lady!) puts the call out.

4. Robbiefit

Robbiefit Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    That would be great to organize a trip where there are more singles...especially if it was an even number of men to women....and older...my last trip pre covid i didn't meet 1 single woman for the entire 2 weeks....and the majority of other single guys were 'kids' whose goal was to be drunk all day long.....i'm headed there next wednesday and hope to meet many awesome people

5. Swalches

Swalches Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Been trying this for a while. It is that people don't know each other. Aren't really going there to hook up. Different schedules.. so it is very hard. I would love to do that with a bunch of people... but it is so hard to schedule :(

6. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    We always get to know a few cool single guys on each trip. Outgoing and fun people to be around are magnets for us when we’re at Temptation and we look to make new friends on each trip. Whether you’re with a group, you’re a couple or just a single guy alone makes no difference if you can help us have a memorable trip!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Now folks, this is a GREAT attitude and the true TTR spirit!
    We ALL need more of it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    I literally just made a Facebook account for the sole purpose of joining this group. There is a lot of useful information here but it definitely gives off major couples vibes that I'm not into. Thanks for the tip!

9. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    This fb group seems to have disappeared. It says the link is broken and I can't find it by searching either... Very bummed.

10. erinagogo

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    That IS a bummer! I know the admin occasionally posts that he tries to avoid "fake accounts" and he probably took that you were new to FB (no friends and non active posting) as you were a fake account. I'm assuming once you're denied the group disappears from your search because it's definitely still active. I'll message the admin for you and see what he says.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice