Reviews

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by David and Lisa, Oct 7, 2020.

1. David and Lisa

David and Lisa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 0
    I was reading Tripadvisor reviews yesterday and, although most of them are excellent, a lot of repeat guests were complaining that the hotel has been allowing a lot of single guys there and were also having trouble with people taking photos and videos at the pool. We are planning a return trip there in April, but I would like to know if this is really happening as I wouldn't feel comfortable with that going on. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.

2. Scott&Courtney

Scott&Courtney Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    There are single guys that are allowed. 99.9% are very respectful. We experienced one drunk guy that was obviously NJ guito (or so he thought). There is a security guy named "the cuban" and he took care of the problem. As far as picture taking, the staff continuously announces no photos where people could be in the background and if someone does do this, the staff takes their phones, deletes the photos...even in the recently deleted section. Its a very safe place and you should not worry in my opinion. TTR is "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit!"

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Dealing with the photos, videos, going live, streaming, etc. are much harder to deal with than obnoxious/drunk/etc. single guys, gals, or even married folks!
    It is an issue.
    I have messages into management that appear to be going on deaf ears.
    Of course they have been and are a bit busy at the moment.
    I believe they are wrangling with a solution.

And “the Cuban” is Miguel or Mike, for short.
    Now a “pink shirt@ first line concierge/light security.
    A great guy.

4. knootbaar

knootbaar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I’m a single guy going to get to know the resort. I am a travel agent and first hand experiences are the best. However, I have never been accused of being disrespectful. I’m just looking to have a good time. It’s Hurricane Party Time!

5. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    My last 2 trips it seems there are more single men (yes, I am one of them), but they were not the issue with phones.

Also most of the pictures were people streaming themselves and not involving others in the camera range. Of course there were exceptions (I tried to photobomb any chance I got to ruin their shots), but it was not the problem I see on many reviews.

6. rockjen

rockjen Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 7
    We went in early March this year and there were more single guys than we have seen before . Some of these guys gave singles a bad name . Maybe it was the time of year . We will stick to Feb. trips from now on . As far as the phones go , there were too many out , especially at the pool . You can say you are only taking pictures of your group but who knows . Are we supposed to get security every time we see people taking pictures ? We never saw security checking anyones phone .

7. PRETVIP

PRETVIP Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I've gone to bluebay/Temptation for many many yrs as a single guy and never disrespectful its a great place for everyone

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Agreed. Good, solid dude, knows how to do sec-work correctly.

That being said, there are idiots around who may be taking pics/videos they should not be.

As Kyle once said, "Nothing wrong that can't be cured by a quick toss in the pool."

Solid thought.

It isn't the "presence" of the single guys... it's the issue that they've apparently never seen boobies int he sunshine before and it scrambles their brains until they get settled.

Easiest way to settle them is for hot chick with said bar boobs just talks to them. Proven.

Problem witht hat is... hot chicks with aforementioned naked boobs do not Want to talk to said signle guy. Which may be why they're still single.

Thereom. Postulate. Conjecture. A guess, if you will.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  9. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Its always the phones being out thats the problem for us.. All the single guys that we run n to are very respectful. People just dont live in the moment. Always got to be on the phones...

10. SeattleCouple

SeattleCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Reading some of the reviews as first timers have been a bit daunting. I mean reading here and talking to people it seems like such a great place but then read some of the reviews on different sites and it causes a bit of concern. What I like about here is the honest reviews good and bad. Other places people often only write reviews when they are unhappy but those that are happy just tent to go about the day. That being said I really hope the choice we made will be a good one. Looking forward to April!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice