Temptation Roll Call September 2020

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Apr 20, 2020.

1. weekend address

weekend address Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    Do they sale liquor at the terminal in Cancun, that we can buy before we head to the resort?

2. Jason&Mallory

Jason&Mallory Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +474 / 0
    Yes they do but I think if you walk across the street from TTR there is a convenient store and it’s much cheaper

3. weekend address

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    Thank you for the advice. Do they have a good selection at the convenient store like in the states I know I'm asking a lot

4. Ty&Mandy

Ty&Mandy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +403 / 0
    Well be there on the 25th also, doing the cruise on the 28th also!! Looking forward to letting loose! See you guys in 8 days!!

5. Alley_Cat2012

Alley_Cat2012 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    Yes. After you get thru customs.

6. Jason&Mallory

Jason&Mallory Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +474 / 0
    Tell you the truth I can’t remember but there a few store right there with in the block I’m sure you can find something close to what your looking for. There is also a pharmacy in case you need sunscreen or anything along those lines and they are about a quarter of the price as the store inside TTR

7. Ro&Ma

Ro&Ma Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Just got back today from a 4 day vacation. This was our first time and had a BLAST!. I saw some of the familiar faces in the september roll call but was too shy to introduce ourselves. We did say hi and introduced ourselves to Tom and Denise at She - lovely couple. The only real negative are the 20 something crowd, both singles and couples with their phones trying to snap a pic or vid. I told the security guy to let one of the guys that i saw pointing his phone while we were walking towards our lounge chairs. It could be that he was just texting somebody but my wife felt so uncomfortable since she was already topless. To my surprise, the security guy (in pink shirt) just walked pass by him. At this point the single guy was already lying down but was still using his phone. Am I being unreasonable here or shouldn't the security at least warn him? The next day, we were in the corner of the back of the bar of the sexy pool watching the playmakers show and again another single guy sat next to us and started playing with his phone lifting it up and down and trying to sort of get an angle of my wife's boobies! He left for a minute when a sexurity guy started talking to us, he must have noticed the single guy. He then left when he saw security but came back minutes after with 3 of his friends when security left so the wife decided that we just go ang hang out by the beach. Then on the third day, we saw 2 twentysomething couples in the afternoon (prob just boyfriends and girlfriends) facetiming people!!! One of the posters here refer these type of crowd as "rif-raffers" or something LOL and would hopefully not return when the prices go up after covid lol. Anyway, we will definitely come back probably early next year. Any tips on when's the best time to come sans the riff-raffers? Lol

8. weekend address

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    thank you I enjoy making thin mint shots and want to get what i need

9. weekend address

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    thank you

10. GandSVil

GandSVil Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    The 25th Cannot get here soon enough for us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice