Any Updates On Neon Night Vs Night Time Foam Party?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Intrigued22, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Intrigued22

Intrigued22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +660 / 0
    I've seen mixed info on the glow foam party being every other Saturday and then I saw something that said it's now every Saturday. Just trying to figure it out to plan accordingly. Obviously neon night outfits for Bash vs. the pool will not be the same. Thanks in advance and can't wait for Nov. 4th!!!

2. Ty&Mandy

Ty&Mandy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +403 / 0
    Same here. Getting mixed info on every other week it’s in the pool but then some say back to back weeks in the pool.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    The nighttime pool party has been every other Saturday throughout the summer.

But the pool and weather is going to start getting cooler over the next few months, so I doubt it will carry on indefinitely.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Intrigued22

Intrigued22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +660 / 0
    Thanks for the reply Steve! That's what I've heard but recently there seemingly were reports they had done it back to back. Either way Bash or pool sounds fun but just want to be prepared. See you soon!! Cheers!

5. Tommy90

Tommy90 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    So this coming sat night will have the night time foam party?

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Should be if holding pattern, but who knows???
    Was 2 weekends ago when we were there.

7. Becca2112

Becca2112 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +251 / 0
    I hope so!!!!!

8. jim174

jim174 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    Yes heard from the hotel it’s on the 19th ..

9. Heath

Heath Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0
    3 days and counting! Lauzie & I are so ready to cut loose, turn off the adulting & turn up the party :) Bags are packed & theme outfits zip bagged & labeled for easy identification after a long day drinking at the sexy pool.

See you all Friday night @ Bash!

One question, Saturday night foam pool party? Is it still neon/glow themed?

10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Note, I'm not sure about this, but I think the back-to-back nighttime foam pool party may have been when they did it over the US Labor Day Weekend. I heard from some folks who'd been there for more than a week that they thought "it was this way last week, too." BUT... that was LATE on a quite drunken everyone Saturday night crazy time down at the Sexy Pool at about 1:15 a.m., so....

All I know is that Stacia got naked at the Member's VIP Deck so I could get my Mexican Luge. Nobody even said anything to her/us... no security presence really at all. I was quite OK with that. Well, I said nobody "said" anything... there were quite a few "Wooo!!" calls.

The... thing... about the Foam Party, at night... when you stood on the deck Next to the pool, the foam was up around waist high. Remember how deep the Sexy Pool is now. Therefore, unless you play forward or center in the NBA, the foam was Way over your head. Pretty thick, too. I asked other people to verify, and all stated they couldn't "see into the pool." So, no security In the pool, of course, but lots of brave partygoers in there... and people would come out to come up to the bar to get drinks and go back in... saying, "It's crazy in there." I just took that to mean that there was probably a Lot of random groping and possibly poking going on. Might not be the most "fun" someone's ever had. Just a thought.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice