Lengthy Video Of The Sexy Pool Foam Party.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sonny&Andrea, Aug 30, 2020.

1. The Simpsons

The Simpsons Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 1
    Vitality Zakovyrkin . He is apparently Russian.

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Well that is part of the problem.
    Those freakin’ Russians meddling again!

I will let the staff know.

3. Tempted7076

Tempted7076 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    It doesn’t really matter if you are Russian, American, Mexican, British, MiddleEastern, or any other nationality; or if you are white, black, olive, brown, or any colour in between; or if you are old, middle aged, millennial; or if you are overweight, slim, fit, average.

It’s who you are - regardless of any of the above.

When we come to Temptation we bring good manners, positive vibes, smiles, crazy party, sexiness, and respect for our fellow party friends regardless of which of the above groups they fit in, and respect for everyone’s privacy.

And we expect the same in return.

Temptation is obviously missing us - Canadians, our non-ignorance, acceptance, respect, sense of humour, love of party and people, open-mindedness in a true meaning of the word...with our beautiful mosaic of ethnic backgrounds and cultures.

Enjoy and may the good, normal times be back before we get there. Love ❤️

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  4. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    You apparently missed my ‘Mercan humor on the Russian thing.
    Recall our 2016 election and all of the endless tax payer money wasted “investigations” ?

5. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    So saw some young’ens at one of the round Monet bottle service beds videoing or live streaming during the pool party today.
    In fact one young girl (there were a few) seemed to be focusing on Ray’s boobs ( if you know us, you know they proceed her into any room).
    As we treaded by we screamed at all of them to put the fuckin’ phones away.
    Of course it was hard to hear with the party music blaring.
    Rayanne went over to one of the pink shirts (Max) and pointed them out.
    He immediately went over to them and spoke with them and had them show them thier phones.
    Not sure what he said but he put a sticker on them.
    We did not see them pointing their phones at anything from them on, from what we noticed.

Also spoke with JJ on it and discussed postings here as well as on FB.
    Told him some folks will no longer visit unless the photo/video shit is cleaned up and corrected.
    He is disgusted as most of us.
    Definitely a generational thing with the millineals and younger generation whom have had their phones stuck up their asses (or simply think of it as another appendage) since birth photoing, videoing, posting, or live streaming.
    JJ did go over and speak with the Manager and Miguel.

Again, a work in progress.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    A bunch of videoing at the Foam Party/Glow Night at the Sexy Pool this evening.
    Appears to be many of the younger newbies who just do mot know or care about the rules.

Security and pink shirts had their hands full,
    Very crowded tonight!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    When security makes people delete pictures from their phone, do they also make sure they go into the deleted albums file, and delete them there too? You have to delete twice to get something off your phone.

• Like Like x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    lol...this is Mexico you tech geek ;)
    You need to start a training program and then you can live in Cancun like some of our friends!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    That’s a good point. If it went to iCloud it could also be restored. The perils of the digital age I suppose. Honestly, carrying a phone should probably be highly discouraged. I enjoy not carrying it while I am here.

This makes me think of creating a phone case that locks and blocks the camera, as is also a problem at the top less pools in Vegas.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Do more of us need to be more outspoken! Why would TTR tolerate phones out and taking pictures? Are they wanting to throw cold water on the topless fun that I TOUGHT TTR is famous for? Do the millennials spend more money than we do?

Up to this point TTR has really differentiated themselves, and I would think their occupancy would show it. If they continue to tolerate the photos and videos - well, let’s just say we can go to ANY resort to get that.

I got wifey over a big hurdle to go to TTR, and we both absolutely loved it, and appreciated when we went that we felt we were in a photo/video secure zone. More posts like this and it sure can throw a wet rag on things.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice