8/26-9/2 First Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by socalrivercpl, Sep 6, 2020.

1. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    We arrived late due to sitting on the plane in Dallas for 2 extra hours. It was raining and due to the delay there was no pool for us. Check in took like an hour even though we were the second couple in line. The front desk accommodated us in that our room was right next door to our friends that traveled with us. The premier girl was rude when all we wanted to do was go to the bar. She followed us over there and literally said “ok, you all have your back to me now.” I said, not to be rude, but we just traveled for 14 hours, we need a drink.
    We had room 3204 bash tower. Our AC worked well, friends did not. Their fridge worked, ours did not. Next trip we will be in the opposing tower as the sun is brutal on the balcony in the morning. It’s where I like to drink coffee. The lush tower seemed to always be shady.
    We met a big group of people we had talked to on here and FB before our trip. All very amazing people and very welcoming. It was awesome to have a group immediately welcome us on the first night.
    We ate at sea flirt, sutra, and Romanza twice each. Sutra had the best food in our opinion. All the food was Ok, but we’ve had better at other all inclusive. Seems like TTR really relies on the buffet and we aren’t buffet people. The sky bar had a pretty good lunch. You can only have so many pool burgers before you look for something else.
    Bash- Theme nights seemed to run about 30% participation and we did them all. Guys..... guysssss..... if I can wear man panties, so can you! I recall seeing a group of guys looking bored to death because everyone they were around were participating and they looked ready to golf. I highly recommend you avoid shopping for outfits on Amazon. Jeff, Carlos, and I did look great in our matching robes though lol.

Boobs Cruise- Friday was Boobs Cruise day. We met a lot of great people, Omar and Sarah tried their best, but the crowd was mellow. One person said we are missing wild Canadians and I’d totally agree with them. (Last year changed our lives). We still had a great time regardless.

Off resort-We left the resort to do some shopping on Tuesday. Cancun is a ghost town and a lot of stuff is closed. We got our souvenirs and then walked to go eat. Masks in the heat and humidity are not enjoyable whatsoever. Some places can’t serve alcohol due to Covid so we just went back to TTR.

Service- we had amazing service all around. Toño and Gerry were awesome bartenders!!! At Bash Manuel or Miguel, can’t remember, I guess that tells you how good he is Hahahah. Our house keeper we never got to talk to but she was awesome.
    We booked an appointment for provoke on Monday at 10am as we wanted to get off resort that day. They didn’t show as there was a double booking or a mistake. They came down to the beach and offered us 12:30. We did it, very happy with the outcome, and definitely will do it again. It just ended up messing up our plans for the day. We weren’t offered anything to compensate for the mix up.

Phones and photos- there were 2 guys literally going around and filming everything. They got caught and removed from bash one night, but the next day they were back at it. I could never find security when they were around. There were a lot of people doing social media posts at the pool and everything. Security was minimal. If you guys are reading this, at least send me the pics you got of my wife please.

Will we go back? Absolutely. We’ve been reading about the people being the best part of the resort for a long time. That was literally our favorite part. We met tons of great people! Hoping for June as we hear a lot of good things about that group.
    Till next time.
    Kevin

• Like Like x 12
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Thanks for the trip report. Last year we were in the Tower for the first time, and we had room 2202, so basically one below and over from you. We couldn’t believe how bright the sun was in the morning, and moved to the other side the next day, when a room was available.

3. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    I started going out there with an umbrella lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice