Staying At Temptation Cancun Solo

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Malogringo, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Malogringo

Malogringo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey guys

I was in Cancun couple weeks ago and a girl I met told me Temptations is fun.

I'm planning to come back to Cancun in a couple weeks and was thinking of staying at Temptations. Is it fine to go there solo or is it better to try and bring someone?

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    yup it is.
    Search singles thread for others also staying at your time.

3. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    i think its cheaper if you bring someone ..you have to pay couple rate for the room if alone
    but tons of singles go to temptations as long as you don't behave like a dick you will have a great time
    def check out the forums for the dates you are going to go ..that way you can see whos going to be there when you are and start talking

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Malogringo

Malogringo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
  5. Becca2112

Becca2112 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +251 / 0
    Maybe we will see you there! We are headed there for our first trip the 17th- 27th! :)

6. Gibs

Gibs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I went solo years ago, and had a great time.

It really depends on what you are wanting from a vacation though. At that time in my life, being by myself (except for all the awesome people I met) was exactly what I needed. If I went back, I'd probably want someone to have fun with.

7. leev1944

leev1944 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ill be there from the 16th-21st february

8. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    The truth?... Bevy was right...go have fun but don’t be a dick. That means.. hands to yourself, don’t stare at boobs, don’t talk to a lady without talking to her date first, don’t go thinking you’re going to get laid, don’t be pushy, bring long pants, don’t take pictures, get the hints when trying to mingle. Lots of threads on this. Follow the unwritten rules and you might have a great time, many guys do and are awesome to hang with. If you can’t control yourself, or think you are gods gift you might not have a good time. Many single guys are great but we have met a-holes at other times, and .... like many other couples ... are a bit guarded when some single dude starts sniffing around.

9. Texas T T's

Texas T T's Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Totally agree w/Bevy and mexico24. One thing I would add to all the creepers our there -- put your damn phone away around the pool. We know exactly what you're doing. You're not facetiming your friend, your not checking email. You're not fooling anyone. It's nice to see the security staff shut these guys down but please be respectful of others who are there to have a great time, let loose and do stuff they would never do at home. Just go and have a great time. Be respectful. But leave your phone in your bag or better yet in your room.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    I have done solo trips and have always had a great time. I have also done trips with female friends and admit it was MUCH easier to meet people those times. Whether deserved or not, some will always label you as creeper just for being a single guy. Fortunately they are in the minority so ignore them. Just follow everyone's advice about respect and having fun.

Plus all it takes is 1 veteran person/couple/group to vouch for you and you'll soon be getting introduced to more people than you will be able to remember.

And as stated, a single guy taking pictures at the pool or Bash will not have the best reputation or possibly outcome.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice