Desire Rm, Desire Pearl And Ttr Comparison

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by ThePutSluppies, Jul 16, 2020.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Our issue is the cost, and as I have posted previously, we are not cheap by any means.
    And it is not even the $100-$150 extra per night but the percentage difference!
    Just having trouble getting over the fact that since we have to pay for airfare, why not spend more time in paradise each trip...more days at TTR for the same amount.
    Yes, simply more bang for the buck indeed.
    Understand all the great things at both Desires.
    May go over a day or two during Sept trip.
    Making our way, but I just know what will happen in that Rayanne will love it and we just doubled our vacation cost because she still will want to stay 7-10 days each trip to get value of airline cost.
    Plus, we may miss all of our great friends we have met over the years at TTR.
    So, my guess is even more trips...to TTR AND Desire!
    So scratch that double the vaca cost...maybe TRIPLE!

I know my wife after 30+ years...not my first rodeo with this kind of thing!
    I feel my ass hurting from a heavier (well really lighter) wallet already!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Paul, your premise is faulty, I think. You seem to be evaluating the "awesomeness of vacation" on only the two aspects, combined into one ratio... cost there divided by time there.

It omits the other element/factor... "Quality of fun per unit measured."

So, if I have X amount of fun at TTR each time slice (which we'll just simplify and call "nights" as it seems convenient because that's how they bill us), then each night I am having (1) times (X) or 1X or just X if we're cool algebra/calculus types. Which, of course,we are.

But, if you find that you have 3X fun at DRM each such time slice, then you have to agree with me that if I go to DRM for four days and have 12 "fun points" accumulated, vs. only 7 such fun points for a full week at TTR, then DRM is a better spend.

The thing is, nobody knows what their DRM "fun multiplier" is until you go. You can't just "get it" from the form. Think of it this way (graphic explanation follows, so kids stop reading).

The first time you actually received a blowjob almost certainly followed your reading about receiving one. I bet actually experiencing it was quite a bit more interesting.

It's not to say that, in the end, the price point for the fun had will not be high enough to move y'all over... I was just pointing out a flaw in your evaluatory logic.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13

Well stated sir!
    And I must agree with your logic.

My point is that my wallet knows nothing about. the “fun points” system of evaluation to which you have eloquently penned.
    It does know the “multiplier” factor od cost though!

This is the classic quantity vs. quality debate for “nights” and with respect to fun quantitative vs. qualitative measurement technique.

I do know TTR is fun (enough so far) and my wallet only knows “dollas”.

We are currently at the Eden event in OKC were just discussing the Desire and Hedo vs. TTR cost/benefit with “friends” in the pool yesterday.

Most do agree with you that there is more quality fun to be had at Desire.

Many are displeased with the changes at TTR due to the change in marketing strategy, much younger crowds, and even the “lower brow riff-raff” clientele due to the recent reduction in costs ( think lowered entrance barrier).
    This is not or has not been the case at the Desires.

We will visit soon to find out for ourselves and can see split trips or Desire only trips in my future.
    Hoping to go when others we know have already to show us around and the ropes.
    (We have done so for TTR first timers ourselves)
    Simply put, I know my wife!
    (by the way, a lovely lady)

And finally, what is this blowjob thing that you mention???

4. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    BEST.POST.TODAY.

5. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    As expected, I suspect?

Things are just dead here.
    Need you and @ScubaSteve , and @Mike&Heather to liven things up !

6. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Ack. I'm in a doldrum, I suspect, because I inspected my level of declining respect for all this talk of the infecting I don't expect to affect me one little bit.

But we've still got to talk about it. What else is there to talk about anyway?

Oh, yes... Rayanne's alleged (by you in implied fashion, nicely done by the way) failure to mouth you into shape. We should talk about that.

Or, if crotchless bikini bottoms will be more prevalent in the new-normal than before...

Or, will I have an issue finding a sun-lounger around the Sexy Pool or will they all be taken when we get out there...

Or, if the music @ Bash will be the same as it was last July, and every night the same...

Or, if there'll be too many single guys running in packs acting like idiots (I don't blame the single guys for acting like idiots... I were one once)...

Or, if we can still get the HUGE stacks of Wet Pussy shots to walk around with, distributing as the nighttime party gets going...in order TO get said party going...

Or, if we'll get a chance to hang out with Steve & Janet...

Or, if security will be on High Titty Alert at Bash, thus causing us to not have as much...hmmm... exposure to rounded mounds of awesomeness...

Or, if my Premier Membership is worth it, to me, to someone else, to sell, whatever...

But, Definitely NOT COVID. I'm with Lakeboy on that point. I don't think it's possible to Not have coronavirus discussions at least part of every day, not anymore. Ack.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    @Stacia_and_John ...

John, a well done play on words, and if memory serves correctly you covered most everything, well except shorts for dinner, and the dreaded backwards ball cap or sunglasses at night!
    I am sure we missed several others too.

Agree to stay uninfected (not infected) as the effects affect all we do, some more than others.

And you only partially caught my attempted wit, but missed the mark as I must say I was not commenting on Ray as she is not an issue and is always most willing to perform one of her favorite exercises for not only me but herself, starting each morning and throughout the day and night.:cool:
    Yes, I suspect I am just spoiled.

8. Stealthbr

Stealthbr Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We started with TTR in 2013 and have been there 4+ times. Then we did Desire RM 3 times and Desire Pearl once. Keep in mind that we haven't been to TTR since it got renovated so this will not reflect the changes made henceforth. Based on our experience here's our take:

TTR ~ Party place with decent food and good night activities (best of the three). Open to singles and couples. Age group is 25ish-45ish. It can get a little wild later in the day but it's pretty tame unless you take it to your room. Rooms were clean with no issues. (They're new now with the renovation). Beach area is small and not suitable.
    Drawback for us ~ Pool closed too early (7pm) so your night swim options are limited vs other places.

Desire Pearl ~ Great pool with oversized jacuzzi. This place's forte is conversation. We loved the interactions with the people here. Food was on par or a bit better than TTR and ok night activities. Open to couples. Age group was 28ish-45ish. There was some playing around (more that TTR) but they were the exception not the rule. Rooms were nice with no issues. Beach area is larger than TTR but still not the resort's feature.
    Drawback for us ~ While it had a nice jacuzzi, in the evening in was mostly empty.

Desire RM ~ A more intimate setting than Pearl with a smaller pool and jacuzzi area on the roof. Open to couples. Age group is 35ish~55ish. This place was the perfect mix of conversation and play with the latter being the jacuzzi's forte. We really enjoyed going out to dinner/show/dancing then going back to the jacuzzi at 1130ish at night and spending a few hours in conversation/play. Food was great (best of all three) and night activities were ok (TTR/Pearl were better imo). Rooms were on par with Pearl and no issues. Beach was also the best of all three being larger and cleaner than the other ones.
    Drawbacks for us ~ Being the smallest of the three, the dance area, jacuzzi and surrounding grounds were not as big as we'd like.

Conclusion. If money is not an issues, 1. RM, 2. Pearl, 3. TTR. If money is a major consideration 1. RM, 2. TTR, 3. Pearl. TTR is a great place but there is feeling of entry level vs the other two once you've visisted them. Even though it's smaller, RM felt the most comfortable/fun for us Hope this was helpful. Daniel & Tabitha.
    PS We'll be at RM starting Dec 1st for 7 nights.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. J&B8688

J&B8688 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I can't wait to try this place out, went to Temptation for the first time and it was my first trip out of the country. May I say my boyfriend and I had an amazing time & experience so I'm looking forward to seeing what Desire has in store for us and out fantasies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice