Wicked Weasel's Online Game Has Stepped-upat Least It Has To Me Since The Last Time I Checked Anythi

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    It has since the last time I was n there. Stacia's usually doing her own online shopping, and she merely pings me occasionally with questions like, "You like little miniskirts better than short-shorts, don't you?" (I do)

Anyway, a friend of ours has, so Stacia bought for herself, a Wicked Weasel Maxi dress. Very Sexy. Plunging V-neck, basically down to her belly-button, so tons of cleavage and booby-flash opportunities. It is also split up to the Waist (yes, the waist) in the front/sides, right about where the woman's hips convert from her "side" to her "front." Also, Very Sexy. No way to take any sort of step without getting to see a LOT of leg... and sometimes other goodies. The thing is, the dress is l-l-long, ankle length. It's very pretty and quite sexy, but it is a big thing and quite a bit to deal with.

So, they made a short one! Wallah!

5046 dress

My point of this theread is simple. Everyone knows you can just click on the thumbnails and the pic gets bigger, and they'll usually give you a front pic, and a back pic, and sometimes something closer-up so you can see some detailing. I had no idea they now sometimes have mini-videos of the model girls in motion, showing off the items. Way to go WW!

Note the model on that page, one "Shany," is 5'5", is 32B-23/33. What I'd call a "slender" girl. Stacia, at 5'0", 34DD-23-36 will be a.... bit... more "Pow!" I think.

OK, that entertained me for 5 minutes, continue on with your Roll Call threads, trying to get on a sold-out Boobs Cruise and the like!

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Tandemrider

Tandemrider Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Oh damn....
    Ordering 1 or 2 of each style for AJ. At 5'10" she will kill that dress... Mmmhmmm...
    Thanks John!!! See you there!

3. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    WW Rocks. Kay now has added several bikinis this past year. Got them for this summer but it looks like they will have to be a delayed.
    I was really looking forward to "Mesmerized". Will definitely be ordering the new Boysenberry (matt lycra). She has the WW tanks and shorts and will probably get a dress soon.
    And.. the Calypso pants are freaking awesome. That will have to wait a few months also.

The trouble is we go to TTR for 10-11 days, so now she has enough bikinis for one each day and no repeats. I really like some of the repeats!.

4. Tandemrider

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    AJ has WW, Malibu Strings, and no name micro bottoms. Our favorites by far are bikini Addiction and Neveeus.
    She usually packs 30+ for a 10 day trip. She likes changing it up throughout the day. The best part is 20 of tbem will fit in her Bubba mug!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. knowwhatimean

knowwhatimean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +980 / 0
    Liz's first micro bikinis were WW. However for how little they have been worn they haven't really held up that well. The white ones have turned like a light purple color. Some of the other ones are falling apart. We have now been buying bikini Addiction and Neveeus mostly. Once an a while I will find something online that is cheap and sexy though. WW dresses are just waaaaaay to expensive for what they are. I have found many very similar dresses for way less through Amazon.

However their website is on point! LOL

Guy

6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    Kay will wash the new bikini in vinegar to "set" the color. Seems to work pretty well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Sweet!

8. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Don't forget Dubio ultraexoticsupermicros... sometimes so micro there's nothing there at all... Hot!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Tandemrider

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Oh you wouldn't believe the bottoms she wears. Micro, super micro, sheer, crotchless. It goes on and on....
    Damn I love her!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    You should. Game girl, as my British bud would say!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice