Resort Opening

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by johng24, May 14, 2020.

1. Markie

Markie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0
    That is a great post but respectfully the best choice anyone can make for themselves if they are really concerned about there safety is to stay home , nobody can or has the responsibility to keep you perfectly safe except yourself , With every decision people make comes inherent risk either your willing to take or not,, as they say “ the show must go on “ just my opinion

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. webebucks

webebucks Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +231 / 0
    Great post. But consider when you say “most don’t care”...they really do. They are just fed up with the elderly and sick acting like the U.S. response gives them a second shot at being teenagers. Stay home!! We love Temptation because we meet people of all ages from all over the world, but most have one thing in common...they take care of themselves. The vast majority in that group will be fine.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. Emman

Emman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    Now it is June 10th...

Temptation Cancun Resort Reopening update

Dear traveler:
    Providing you with the most unique adult vacation experiences at our resorts and cruises is our heart and soul at Original Group; however, we take your health and wellbeing very seriously. New governmental guidelines and preventive measures have been issued, and in order to comply with them, we are rescheduling the reopening date of Temptation Cancun Resort for June 10th, 2020.

In our last statement we included our new sanitation and safety protocol –Sexy & Sanitized– that has been implemented on our property to ensure the wellbeing of all guests and employees. Each of the measures we are implementing, follow recommendations of local, national, and international organizations and will be updated as more information becomes available. Here are some of the most prominent actions we are taking:

• Continuous and effective disinfection of in room surfaces and air conditioners.
    • Daily health screenings and temperature monitoring of all employees and guests upon arrival.
    • Retraining of all employees on new international health and safety guidelines.
    • Both guests and staff will be provided with face masks, although it is mandatory for staff to wear them, it is optional for guests.
    • Restaurants and bars will have a maximum 50% occupancy to allow space for social distancing.
    • Self-service food stations will be replaced by assisted buffet service.
    • Pool and beach lounge chairs will be spaced out to allow space for social distancing.

Additionally, sanitation and cleaning protocols have been enhanced to meet the new industry standards and will be reinforcing all health and sanitation certifications including, Mexico’s Distinctive H and Cristal International Standards.

4. partytime40741

partytime40741 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0

we got the same email, sounds like 50% seating = MESS!!!

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Not really.

If the hotel has 50% occupancy then every seat is full.

I don't expect them to get anywhere near 50% occupancy for some time yet, let alone above it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I tried the big, like 30 & 36 oz. thermo cups at TTR one year. They filled it fine (this was pre-reno and pre-Yeti being a thing)... but I always felt like I never finished what I had in there as it would still get heated up. Cold Dos Equis is palatable. Warm Dos Equis is tolerable. Hot Dos Equis is disgusting. Yech!

When the reno happened, and they stopped witht he tiny little cups they used to have & use, and went to a more standard... I think they might actually be 12 oz. (??) it stopped being an issue, I just drank from their cup, went back to the bar (which is where all the cool kids hang out anyway) and got another.

7. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I want to applaud the spirit of this post. Go Len!

That there word construction ain't bad neither...

In the other post.. didn't that Andrew guy used a term I thought very interesting - "Virtue-shaming." I think people may just be getting a bit of cabin-fever and tempers are short.

8. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    A lack of mess, actually. Fewer people, less dirty plates.

I just had a DRM/Pearl specific funny visual....

A bright sunny day in the hot tub with 20-30 naked people walking around drinking talking flirting -- whatever. They've all got bandito masks on (not debating the efficacy of this mask, but they Do look sexy on the ladies).

Then, let your imagination go down the road of the typical fun day of shenanigans in the hot tub. What fun! What difficulties! What effect does the "incognito look" bring to the party? Hmm?

...lol...sorry! This party weekend without much int he way of Party has me in a state.

9. Mck-P

Mck-P Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +209 / 0
    My husband and I have not canceled our July trip yet. We are waiting to see how June goes. I follow Temptations on Instagram and asked them what the plans are about the actual pool. They avoided my question and responded with the date they are opening.
    Does anyone know what they are doing about being in the pool and pool bar? How would social distancing even work?

10. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    I agree! We are supposed to be there June 23rd through July 2nd. We are waiting as well. If they require masks we are out and won't let us mingle and be in a normal setting in the pool we are out. I know TTR posted the guidelines a week or so a go but that doesn't mean the Mexican government or others won't make the hotels follow something different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice