Temptation / Desire - Health And Saftey Precautions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, May 18, 2020.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Hotels might be officially restricted on occupancy - no such announcement just yet.

But I doubt it will mean people being turned away. Same goes for Bash, I doubt it will be more than half full to start with in any case.

I don't *know* the official occupancy rate but it's fair to assume the virus might have had a negative effect on it :)

June is usually a busy month. July and August are usually quiet, but may well increase beyond normal levels due to people taking postponed trips and others wanting to escape the chaos at home.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 19, 2020
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    We are waiting to see what measures Albatros (the boat and crew providers) implement. Then we will consider whether we need to add anything extra.

I know that so far we will be using larger boats than we normally would for the same number of people.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    My buddy, @Cortus, had an email from Melissa in Original operations somewhere, indicating that DRM's is reserved to ~55% capacity.

The only restriction I read that pertains directly to guests is the temperature-taking on arrival, not the masks they give out are optional -h though I am absolutely certain to take some nude pics of Stacia in nothing but a mask down at the beach. I mean, why not? It's pertinent art.

My understanding is that the guests will be allowed to do what guests do, in their own comfort level of the social distancing equations. The loungers around the pool may be distanced a bit, except for the space between folks that arrive together... or that move them together would be my wager. Each day the staff will have it set up the way the regs state, which is their requirement, and then we, the dummies will muck it all up. The next day = Rinse. Lather. Repeat.

I'd bet ya that the chlorine odor will be a bit stronger in both the pool and hot tub, what do you think?

Well, 50 % or 25%... if they're open and the flight is going, my USA transfer reservation is made and paid for. We're going, and we're going to have a f-ing blast, as always. We can all pretty much guarantee that there'll be some fun people, just itching to have a cut loose, good time, eh?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • List
  5. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,673 / 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  6. The Simpsons

The Simpsons Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 1
    Hi Steve and everyone. Here in the UK as Steve pointed out we are in some disarray as to measures with different measure being put in place as it seems to be worldwide. We have been monitoring things as to should we or shouldn’t we book TTR this year . We usually travel to the Canaries in April but this had to be cancelled.
    Some friends of ours own a Hotel in Gran Canaria and this has hit them very hard financially. But one point they pointed out about hotels reopening is the AC . Which nobody seems to mention . Their point being is that most hotels AC link from room to room and as we know is a hunting ground for bacteria . I wondered if anyone has any information on how this will be monitored or if it can be ?
    We usually take a disinfectant spray with us and as others have advised spray in the rooms but have on past trips succumbed to chesty coughs .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice