Temptation / Desire - Health And Saftey Precautions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, May 18, 2020.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Email from the resort for those that haven't seen it
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

desire.jpg

Temptation Cancun Resort and Desire Riviera Maya Resort will reopen on June 1st, while Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort is set to reopen on July 1st. For the month of June, all current reservations for Desire Pearl will be automatically transferred to Desire Riviera Maya Resort.

We have been working on new sanitation and safety protocols on each of our three properties to ensure the wellbeing of all guests and employees. Each of the measures that have been implemented follow the recommendations of local, national, and international organizations, and will be updated as additional information becomes available. Some of the most prominent actions we have taken that may be of utmost importance to you, include:

• Daily health screenings and temperature monitoring of all employees and guests, upon arrival.

• Training of all employees pertaining to the new international health and safety guidelines.

• The use of a face mask is mandatory for all staff. Guests will be provided face masks at check in and are encouraged to wear them.

• Restaurants and bars will permit a maximum of 50% occupancy to comply with social distancing.

• Self-service food stations will be replaced by assisted buffet service.

• Pool and beach lounge chairs will be spaced for social distancing.

We have also enhanced sanitation and cleaning protocols to meet the new industry standards and will be reinforcing all health and sanitation certifications, including Mexico’s Distinctive H and Cristal International Standards.

Once again, thank you for your continued support. We cannot wait to see and serve you again. If you have any questions about your upcoming or future reservations or about the new enhanced protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We are back & better than ever, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Original Group

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Their advisory on the website:
    https://www.original-group.com/travel-advisory/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. AmosnShelly

AmosnShelly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Thank you, have been waiting for this. Still somewhat vague in regard to atmosphere - what do we envision Bash to be like? Or interacting in and around the pool?

4. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I don't think we can expect the hotel to make an announcement on what the atmosphere will be like. Personally, I don't think it will be much different from any usual quieter period.

Masks are optional, I don't expect many people to be wearing them in the pool, at the bar, Bash, on their sunbeds etc.

The 50% capacity restriction isn't going to be a problem either imho, it will take quite a while to build occupancy levels above that in the first place.

5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Steve...wondering as it states 50% rule for restaurants and bars. This is not hotel occupancy restriction of 50% max.
    Are you stating that you know or believe that occupancy, at least in June, or the first few months, is or will be at 50% or below so that there will be no issue maintaining the rule at least at Bash?
    I know the Summer months are typically a bit slower (July-Sept) but I thought June was a big month.
    But this shut down, and until now unknown reopening has caused many to reschedule.
    Of course the restaurants are different in that it is all about who wants to eat where and when.

6. AmosnShelly

AmosnShelly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    If it helps, my last interaction with the Temptation reservation desk (last week) had the occupancy for June 6-13 between 30%-40%

7. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    I wonder what this actually means for the bars? Does BASH count as a bar? How is spacing going to be accomplished?

8. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 2
    Is the Boobs Cruise going to have masks/social distancing requirements? 50% occupancy?

9. NewAgain

NewAgain Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 3
    My prediction...

By the first week of July, virtually none of these rules will be followed.

Let’s be real.. You don’t go to TTR/DRM/DP if you a big rule following germaphobe in the first place.

And if you are looking to go back to the land of barley any rules, and a WHOLE LOT of germs, the second it opens after the first global pandemic in > 100 years, you really don’t give AF.

Don’t give me wrong.. I think the staff will try hard for a few days, but after a couple of weeks trying to get a bunch of drunk naked people, who paid a whole lot of money to party, to stay away from each other, they’ll give up.

it’ll be back to the Wild West in no time, or people will just opt to bring the kids to Disney in N95 masks instead.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  10. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 2
    exactly. our gym opened back up a few weeks ago with stringent standards. everyone was pretty good about following the rules for a couple days. Now its back to norm.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice