First Timers Looking For Tips

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nyccouple12345, May 11, 2020.

1. Chef250

Chef250 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I am new to this forum so please bear with me.

I have not booked yet, and maybe this is the wrong place to post this. I see that it's mainly younger couples that are booking at this resort. I am looking for more of a singles resort, I turn 40 this year and I am recently(8 months) divorced. I'm looking for a place to vacation where someone my age might have a good time.

Thanks for your help

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Not really a singles’ resort but singles are welcome and particularly by some looking for a third.
    The majority of guests do come as couples but many come themselves, and many for a long time and have a blast.
    We have several male and female single friends made over the years.
    The best advice is be open and friendly.
    And most important is not to be a dick to anyone.
    Search for the Singles thread here and you will meet many other singles.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  3. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    You can play it by ear. Be as daring as you want. Many of us who have visited Temptation multiple times started out as mild-mannered, timid, shy people. In fact, I am still pretty shy and introverted at home. However, once I'm at the resort, I lose my inhibitions and just soak in the fun. You will both probably have a great time. If the party atmosphere is too much or too loud, there are plenty of nice quieter areas to enjoy.

Don't forget the TTR motto: "No one knows you and no one gives a sh!t!"

4. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    Temptation is not a couples' resort (like Desire) so single guys (and gals) are welcome, with a caveat. Obnoxious single (or married) guys (or gals) are shunned like the plague. Fun, friendly, courteous and open single folks are often welcomed into couples'/group conversations.

I will say that single guys usually have a great time on the Boobs Cruise, but they are often put on the spot for shenanigans (all in good fun!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice