First Timers Looking For Tips

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nyccouple12345, May 11, 2020.

1. nyccouple12345

nyccouple12345 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Hello all, my wife and I both are 30 years old. We have Never been to Temptation but booking soon a week in November. My wife has bought all thong bikinis as looks amazing in them. However she is a bit shy since this will be her first time wearing one. She has also never been topless in public but hopes to do so by the end of the trip. Bottom line we are both looking to have a great time and step out of our comfort zone a little. Any tips or advice for us would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

2. SammyM

SammyM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    You will both love it there! My wife and I have been to different resorts up and down the Riviera Maya over the years, but no place was as open and friendly as Temptations. Not by a long shot. My wife is not shy, but was a little apprehensive when we made our first visit, but that went away quickly. The key is to open up and mingle with others once you get there and introduce yourselves. By the end of our week's stay we were friends with various couples as young as their early 20's to a great older couple in their upper 70's. There may be some groups that come off as 'cliquish', but there are so many other people there relaxing, drinking and having a good time that you'll hardly feel excluded. The one thing you will learn is that the people who come to a resort like this all share the same relaxed attitude about the culture here and the option that women have to go topless (or not) if they Desire. Plus, the resort itself is beautiful and our room was well appointed, clean, and the air conditioning worked perfectly! We'll definitely be back some day once COVID-19 is put to rest.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    You're already doing it right, this website is a treasure trove of helping ideas, advice and some history lessons (i.e. the Trip Reports).

You'll both do fine, generally it takes much less time at TTR for most people tor elax, cut loose and wear the raciest thing they brought. Just don't force it and all will be well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Book a Boobs Cruise early in your vacation, the people you meet on the cruise you end up partying with for rest of the week, it is a great icebreaker for newbies. Leave your inhibitions at home, no place for it at Temptation. Don't just sit in the corner watching people have fun, grab a bunch of shooters and whipcream and go socialize with people. Dress in theme night outfits

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. kkn52

kkn52 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    Hi im 29 and my boyfriend is 30, we visited Temptation for the first time March 2019 and fell in love with the place immediately booked March 2020 but that didnt happen for obvious reasons..We rebooked for November 12-19 and can not wait! We love the atmosphere, people and the party. Would not go anywhere else in Cancun. My first trip I was too shy to buy any cheeky bikinis but for my upcoming trip thats basically all Im going haha

6. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    There is such a mix of tops and topless as well as fullbacks and thongs that your wife will feel comfortable wearing whatever she feels like wearing as she won’t be out of place. The Playmakers all wear these super hot thong back swimsuits.

7. nyccouple12345

nyccouple12345 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    Are you usually a shy couple or outgoing? I’m very outgoing but the wife is very shy. How about themed nights did you dress up for them. I know she would not be up for the lingerie night lol but I think the other theme we could be a fun costume party for us

8. AmosnShelly

AmosnShelly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    There is something about the atmosphere that sets most people at ease very quickly. If you read the magazine articles or trip reports a common thread will be that the experience of the resort was different than the perception created by rumor and those who have never visited. It may be the first time your wife wore a thong or went topless, but no one will know that and she won't be the only there in that attire (or lack thereof!) Many have a "when in Rome" attitude in that regard. Bottom line, neither of you should do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, but it's a vacation - a day at the pool will give you plenty of insight into the atmosphere - dip a toe in or jump in with both feet, but have fun!

9. kkn52

kkn52 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    We can be shy and a bit quiet but nothing a few drinks can’t fix lol. We dressed up for some theme nights not all, They are super fun and majority of people dress up.

10. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    What’s out of your comfort zone when you arrive often becomes your comfort zone by the end of the week!

If you’re not super comfortable putting yourself in the middle of things, just hang out closer to the bar. Someone is bound to come up to you and start chatting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice