Starting To Plan

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by StephanieandBrian, May 8, 2020.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    If you're looking for the cheaper option then I'd say go for an Ocean View Room over a Garden View, and try to request the 1900 block 3rd or 4th floor. The price isn't a huge difference between the two. But the view, location and room size make these OV rooms a great option.

Not a fan of Plush Jacuzzi rooms, too far from the action and a view of the quiet pool.

Seduction Jacuzzi rooms - I don't think I've ever been in one. There are only 6 (I think) and some don't have a balcony. I'd either go up in price to Bash Tower, or down in price to OV 1900 block as above.

For Tower rooms, unless a Jacuzzi is important, I'd go for a Bash over a Lush room. Price difference isn't really worth it imho.

Of course, the Master Suites and Penthouses are amazing. But expensive, unless you have a way of getting them at a discount or included with a Premier membership.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    This is clearly Original's/Premier's next tactic with Stacia & I when we visit and try to avoid the upgrade pitch talk. I took exactly that idea when we last upgraded/moved our premier membership over to DRM and got major discounts on DRM's Passion Suites and the Pearl Penthouse, as well as both propertie's Master Suite level rooms.

But... it not yet being in existence, those contract bennies don't extend tot he TTR Tower rooms of any quality, though we do have the Sky Bar access included.

At present, it's not at all worth what they want for that upgrade to "make it worth their while" so as to get me a benefit which is "worth my cash."

I doubt they'd give me a pair of free weeks in one of the Tower's Master Suites, which is where I'd be angling as an offset. *shrug*

3. Douglass3202

Douglass3202 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    How do people feel about us putting on a show in the jacuzzi? I think we might make good use of our jacuzzi and balcony.

4. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Most folks will be more than pleased to be the audience for a well-played balcony show. Just be aware that you might get asked to stop by security if on the ground or lower level.

That doesn't mean don't do it! Go get you some!

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    Ive read that some people have been told to drop the outside blind when using the jacuzzi around the quiet pool. Don’t know how true it is.

6. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    It's true. At least... for us on 3 different occasions.

And shoot, two of the times nobody was even fooling around. Yet.

7. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    We like the tower over the garden rooms.

Main reason is you get to watch and put on balcony shows. Plus, if you're powernapping before Bash you get the benefit of watching the crowd grow which can motivate you to get up ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice