Earliest Time Frame For Safest Booking Post Coronavirus....?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by WestHoustonCouple, Mar 18, 2020.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13

Not bragging as I posted this on another thread but applicable here since I had written I had over 100 bottles.
    Certainly down about a dozen since OP.

Two cases if Crown Royal Peach...24 bottles should keep me awhile!
    One if my bday gifts from Rayanne...a great wife.
    Only had 4 bottles last year and cried when it was gone.
    Tried several others on recommendations but like this the best for some reason.

EC0E61B2-1EEB-4CEB-88F4-3C843D6012E7.jpeg

2. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    sorry, been taking a break from here because I spent too much time on it. I’m going Sept 2-9.

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Will see you there/then sister.
    God willing!

4. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    After the elections should be safe. Wait what will happen when Trump is elected again? What disaster will they come up with next?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    From the local newspaper (Google Translation)

Confirmado: Aerolíneas reactivarán sus vuelos hacia Cancún

Confirmed: Airlines will reactivate their flights to Cancun
    CANCUN
    The Promotion Council is preparing a special campaign that will be launched in late May.

BY: STEPHANI BLANCO
    WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2020
    [​IMG]
    The arrival of tourists at the airport is expected from June. (Karim Moisés / SIPSE)
    [​IMG]
    The Quintana Roo Tourism Promotion Council (CPTQ) announced the tourist revival of the state, with the restart of airline operations from June , so they are preparing a special campaign that will be launched in late May.

Darío Flota Ocampo, director of the state agency, mentioned that airlines from Canada, the United States and Europe have already confirmed that their arrivals in the Mexican Caribbean, which is expected to reactivate mainly convention and wedding tourism. The campaign they list is focused on promoting and reactivating the sector.

“Some of the airlines that through virtual meetings have announced that they are resuming their operations at the Cancun International Airport are Air Canada, Air Transat, Delta Airlines, Copa Airlines, Air Europa, Sunwing, Southwest, and Aeroméxico that will start their flights from United States and Canada ”, he explained.

According to Aeropuertos del Sureste, the operations they maintain on a daily basis are 39, a drop of 90%, which has led to the maintenance of only one functioning terminal of the four that the air terminal has.

The start of flights will also impact the lodging centers , so some of those that remain closed are already opening their reservation channels. Some announced that from June 1 they restart operations.

The Hotel Association of Cancun, Puerto Morelos and Isla Mujeres detailed that 44 thousand rooms are without guests in more than 155 hotels. Occupancy is minimal.

The CPTQ is attentive to the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health ; However, they do not stop work to start the tourist operation, if possible, in the summer, although they are aware that they will have to make hygiene changes in hotels, airports and parks.

For now they continue with the campaign "Paradise can wait" in which the official destinations of the Mexican Caribbean are positioned through official channels, but giving the main message of Stay at Home.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,162 / 7
    Thanks Steve.

I for one can't agree with the campaign "Paradise can wait". I can't wait. Need vacation, slowly dying on the inside.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Maybe my end-June trip to DRM will happen, after all....

Ugh... I sure hope so.

Can y'all imagine the tomfoolery & shenanigans we're going to be getting into after this enforced self-isolation without access to other people? Sheesh!

8. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Thanks for the update, Steve.

Looks like United airlines resumes their non-stop flights Houston IAH to Cancun June 4th...

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice