When To Find Younger Crowd And A Great Party

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by samcoff89, Apr 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. samcoff89

samcoff89 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    My girlfriend and I would like to plan a trip sometime this year, we are both in our mid to late 20's and want to go when there will be other people out age. Are there any events this year that draw a younger crowd or any other times when other people are age will be there?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 2
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. RicknAmanda

RicknAmanda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 0
    These threads always turn into a shit show... I’ll hopefully take the initial bullet and give ya a little help as our first trip we were in our 20’s.

First.... there isn’t any specific time. Unless you’re able to find a mini takeover it’s going to be impossible. There are life style groups that tend to lean to a younger crowd... but that doesn’t mean 20’s.

Just like any other resort you’ll see people of all ages. In our experience the mean age is around 40.

Dont discredit people a little older. They’re fun as hell and will probably drink you under the table. We’ve met some amazing friends over the trips and all have been older than us. Accept the fact that you’ll be a minority in your 20’s. Be outgoing, friendly, and open minded and you’ll have the time of your life.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  4. Noah

Noah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
  5. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Pre-Covid I would avoid May as there are lots of repeaters that month and overall repeaters tend to be older.

6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 2
    upload_2020-4-24_9-33-26.png

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  7. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I disagree, as our May group of repeaters is younger.

8. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Mocha Fest (Oct. 8-13th) will likely have a lot of people in their 20's and 30's.

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Like said above, the events from the mentioned takeover group (dirty Vibes) have increased numbers on the younger side. But they are also going to contain more lifestyle people.

We started going when we were in our later 20s, and now more midish-30s. There really isn't a time of the year that has more of the younger crowd, and also like said above the average age is probably around 40. Age doesn't really matter at Temptation, and often it's hard to figure it out. I'd say that people in their late 20s, 30s, and early 40s fall into the same bucket, and most of the time it blends together, and it's perfectly fine to ask age, or not, and your might be surprised.

But if I was going to have to try to give something helpful. Periods surrounding holidays have increased numbers of people in the lower age brackets. As we don't normally have as much vacation time on the books, going at a time when you have a holiday Monday already off makes a difference in the crowd.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Some of the ladies that regularly go to TTR who are 45+ are totally smoking hot and in-shape.... so I'd recommend not bringing a 20-something with body issues to that party.

This is a reality of TTR, just sayin'. It's true that TTR is the place we like to say, "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit," but.... some do.

This is Not to sayt hat you won't, as stated above, find all shapes, sizes & ages and it's all good.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice