October Dates

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TomandJen, Apr 20, 2020.

1. TomandJen

TomandJen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Trying to register for late-October (1st timers) but can’t find a room on the 31st. The days before and after are open though. Should we wait and see if people cancel or book what we can while we can? Maybe a nice couple will want to share their room with us for a night?

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Halloween is one of the hottest tickets of the year and almost always sells out early.
    Keep checking and you may find an opening.
    Also adjust the window of your trip dates and it may find a fit that includes 10/31 (Halloween) night.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  3. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,830 / 3
    Welcome to the party! Halloween is usually busy anyway, but with the shutdown some couples have shifted their trip to the fall, making it even busier. I would keep at though. Invariably there will be a few openings. The trick will be catching them. If that doesn't happen, the weeks before or after will have a lot of the same people and atmosphere. I would probably pick the last week in October. That one will have good theme night participation all week, just like Halloween so it's pretty much the same. That's when we'll be there by the way, and since you are from Grand Rapids, we're neighbors already! As for sharing a room with a couple, that's easy enough, but you'll need the wristband for drinks, dinner, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. TomandJen

TomandJen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    That's great advice! We'll look to see what's available that week. Lovin' that you're from our neck of the woods, too!

5. LOTTALEGS

LOTTALEGS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +185 / 0
    We are booked for October 1st-10th. Can’t wait

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice