So....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by D&T, Apr 16, 2020.

1. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +492 / 0
    Fuck this...
    I keep watching the new post counts go down so we guess that one of the only ways we can make them go back up is..... making new posts!!!

Not sure if it helps Steve or not but we’re going to jump right out there and start one out of the blue.

Every day we challenge each of you to start your own thread. And the rule is, if you answer this one, you have to answer everyone that poses a new one!

Today our topic will be...did you find your first Boob Cruise everything you thought it would be?

Our answer is...
    Whoa...! That and more. When we went, we were “relatively new” to the lifestyle way of thinking. Wife just got her new boobies (if you’re interested go to the sister site, plenty of pics there) and we actually enjoyed a great lunch talking with Steve. Who is a cool dude EVEN THOUGH HE SOUNDED BRITISH! The staff never let our cups run dry and the music/games/atmosphere was absolutely jammin! In a Bob Marley/Dirk Diggler kind of way. Now, we’ll be back in July (HOPEFULLY) and we hope that at the very least there will be some of y’all (that’s Texan for you guys) crazy beeyotches along with us. Having said all that, let’s beat this thing and get back to how this is supposed to be. Buck wild and nasty!

First one to find us in July gets a free body shot. Your choice of course. Off of D (the man) or T (the hot ass woman who only lives to scream).

Just sayin.

• Like Like x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Haha. I like the idea of starting new threads. We seem to have only 4 or 5 that people contribute to at the moment. I will try to do my bit over the next few weeks

Yeah, the forum is very quiet now. No one is at the hotel, no one is going soon, no one is coming back, not many are planning. Roll calls are dead

At least when the hotel closed for the renovation we could speculate and sneak pics here and there.

Not so much here, but on Facebook we seem to have swapped amateur engineers for infectious disease experts. At least the engineers admitted they were amateurs.

I'm glad you enjoyed the Boobs Cruise, we hope to see you again soon.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I've been trying to pick up a Mexican accent for years :)

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Our answer is we found it to be everything we wanted it to be and to also not be things we would fear it would be. By that I mean, we feared pressure, all out orgy, being forced to do things we didn't want to. It of course was not like that at all. As newbies we feared the worst and thankfully instead it was the best!

We were able to party like we wanted to. We were able to meet other fun sexy people of like mind. We were able to expand our horizons and explore a world we had never explored before. In that environment everything was easy and fun. NOT stressful and politically correct like the real world. Was a great way to just let loose and see what would happen.

I have added some pics from our first cruise back in 2020 :) with some friends we met. Wonder what they are up to 10 years later? hmmm

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    oops that should of said first cruise back in 2010, not 2020

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Did we enjoy our first Boobs Cruise?

Um, like... Hell yeah!

We discovered AIWC. Of course, we also discovered a bit later that AIWC stains.

So, we came up with a protocol for AIWC: 1) Obtain AIWC (not a given any longer, is it...); 2) Find a likely target... er... partner; 3) Request to apply AIWC... and explain precisely "where" you wish to lick said AIWC "from"... 4) Apply/spray AIWC on body part requested; 5) arrange photo angles; & 6) Get int here and get it done, son!

7. D&T

Ratings:
    +492 / 0
    Sooooo.....lets “pretend” your speaking to the un-initiated. What is AIWC?

8. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    AIWC = "Alcohol-Infused Whipped Cream"

Of course, AIWC is actually not necessary tot he fun, it merely adds the "That's so cool that they make that" factor to the otherwise awesome activity of licking whipped cream off of a tantalizing body part.

9. D&T

Ratings:
    +492 / 0
    Incredible! Thanks! And thanks for the Dubio tip in a different thread. We have a couple items on order!

10. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    At your service...

All ladies should be able to sport crotchless Dubio swimwear in public if they would like to do so, I think.

Come to think of it.... there's a nifty target for some AIWC licking off activity... right there!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice