November 2020

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TandE, Feb 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. albri13

albri13 Regular Registered Member

Tennessee,by way of Florida miss the water.
    Ratings:
    +459 / 0
    Just Booked 10/31 thru 11/6 our Annv. trip Lush Room so ready

2. katrianalee

katrianalee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +142 / 0
    First-timer visiting November 7-12, with my sister! I’ll be turning 35 while there! Not excited about the birthday but an exciting vacation definitely takes some of the sting out!

• Like Like x 21
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. darknyummie

darknyummie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +762 / 0
    We will look out for you ladies, it's going to be a fun time. If you have any questions drop us a line.

4. katrianalee

Ratings:
    +142 / 0
    Awesome, thank you so much!!

5. JodyBrandy

JodyBrandy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    We are first timers also and had to cancel our May trip. We just scheduled our trip for November 8th-15th. and upgraded to a Lush Tower Suite. Looking forward to having a fun trip and meeting lots of new friends and going on the Boob Cruise on the 9th...So Hello to all going that week.

6. katrianalee

Ratings:
    +142 / 0
    I booked Bash Tower, wanted Lush but no availability! Being a newbie, I really don’t know much difference aside from the view. But I do love a nice view! I believe the extra perks are the same though? I just wish there was an option for double beds in the tower. I’m cool with sharing a bed with my sister but sometimes after abundant alcohol consumption, I just want to sprawl myself across a 6-foot radius like roadkill. ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • List
  7. slopoke3

slopoke3 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +332 / 0
    The Lush Suites have a jacuzzi on the balcony, a little more space in the room, are higher in the tower, and have a direct (straight on) view of the ocean. Many of the bash rooms don't have a direct view of the ocean from inside the room (from the balcony the view is great). Plus, in the Bash rooms, the noise from Bash (the outdoor nightclub) can be pretty loud at night.... so if you go to bed early, bring ear plugs. Don't know about the bed situation, but the amenities in both are the same.
    In the end, you'll likely discover that the type of room you booked will have very little to do with how much you enjoy your stay at Temptation. We will be there Nov 3-10... looking forward to meeting you.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  8. katrianalee

Ratings:
    +142 / 0
    I most definitely will not be going to bed early so noise isn’t an issue! I’m so glad I found this forum! Can’t wait to meet you guys!!

9. JodyBrandy

JodyBrandy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    Hi Katrianalee , We are newbies too,but I believe the difference in rooms are as Slopoke3 mentioned below in my mind.The Jacuzzi definitely sounds nice. I'm excited to find out.I have to agree with you on having my space to sprawl out after partying hard.What day is your birthday? We will most definitely have to help you enjoy it!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. katrianalee

Ratings:
    +142 / 0
    My birthday is on Sunday the 8th. I NEVER celebrate it so I’d love to for once!! Gotta live it up while in Mexico!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice