First Timers Aug 20-24

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Patrick Tomaszycki, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Patty Tee

Patty Tee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    This will be my 9th trip to Cancun, but first time at Temptation (First time at any resort of this kind). We ended up booking the Plush Jacuzzi room because we really wanted a jacuzzi on a balcony. Do you guys recommend this room or suggest getting a different room type?

Couldn't find a definite answer as far as what day the foam pool party falls on?

Is the Boobs Cruise worth the try?

We are super psyched for this trip. We are 36 and 32, and I heard that at Temptations, you make friends immediately, which I love considering how some of the family resorts everyone's kept to themselves.

Any input and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

2. crazyeyes

crazyeyes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    Hi there fellow New Yorkers!!!
    The foam party at the sexy pool is usually on Saturday afternoon.
    The Boobs Cruise is DEFINITELY a must!!! Chinos is just an amazing person. We became Premier Members back in 2001 Blue Bay Getaway days, so this is our lost count trip lol. Damn you guys will miss my 65th birthday on the 19th. Noel and I are there the 18th - 27th of August.
    As far as the room types, that's up to you, all of them are really nice since the reno. We were scheduled for May 19th - 28th but well had to reschedule. We like the ocean view trendy rooms, but that's us. This next trip they talked me into a seduction beach front suite. They wanted us to go in the tower, but not interested can be pretty noisy. Not really in the room that much anyways.
    It's really fun to dress up for all the theme nights. Bash in the evening is a must, the shows are really great. Too bad you are coming in on the 20th because I think we are booking the yacht on the 19th for my birthday if possible. The yacht is a great time and gets pretty crazy with the right couples aboard! I think we can take 6 couples out comfortably can't remember really. TTR is really a great place and you will become addicted like the rest of us. See you at the sexy pool my friends!!!

3. Patty Tee

Patty Tee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Ahhh thats awesome! OK so I will definitely book the Boobs Cruise possibly on the 21st. I'm celebrating my birthday on the 22nd, so I'm sure between the foam party and the night theme party, it's gonna be an awesome time. Would've loved to join you guys on the 19th, but I'm sure we will bump into each other in the sexy pool at some point. This trip can't come any sooner, its killing me lol. Thanks so much for the info!!

Pat

4. crazyeyes

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    Yes the foam party is fun but the Bash Party on Saturday is Glow Nite that is a blast. Just look for us around the tiki premier bar that's where we hang out if not in the pool!!! Just look for the girl with the crazy eyes, that's me, I change the color of my eyes to match the suit bottoms!! Chinos gave me that nickname years ago and it stuck. If you guys need excellent drinks look us up being premier members we get top shelf!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. 2ndtimefun

2ndtimefun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0
    We will be there 8/22-8/29. Can’t wait!

6. crazyeyes

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    We will be seeing you around the sexy pool I'm sure. We are there 8/18 - 8/27. Can't wait for all this to get over!!! Good thing is I have a tanning bed and hot tub in cellar so we are creating our own TTR. Still not the same though!!

7. 2ndtimefun

2ndtimefun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0
    We look forward to it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice