Bikini Collection

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bikinibabe780, Apr 9, 2020.

1. bikinibabe780

bikinibabe780 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Ladies where do you buy your favorite bikinis? do you wear a tinier bikini to different events vs the main pool?

2. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    I love bikini Addiction! Very affordable, comfortable and great price. Owner is a TTR addict too and a great lady.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  3. bikinibabe780

bikinibabe780 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    omg just bought the rhinestone bottoms and the bikini binder

4. Chris and April

Chris and April Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    The-bikini.com
    April has probably 50 from here and she loves them.

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Going to second bikini addiction for several reasons... owners are the nicest people is a start but the price is great and most important to the mrs the quality is the BEST. Other brands we have found have gone down in quality as their companies have grown.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    50 bikinis! LOL :eek: And I thought I had a bikini addiction. :)

Most of my suits are Beach Bunny, which are pricey, but I bought them on eBay for 25% of retail. Note that Beach Bunny used to run small 5 years ago, but now I am finding they are running more true-to-size. Something to keep in mind if you are buying older styles on eBay.

For this year's aborted April trip, I bought a couple of Malibu Strings bikinis and I really like them. They run small. I am a 34B and size 2-4 on the bottom, but I wear size medium top and bottom in MS, and the coverage is still minimal (which is the idea). If I wanted "normal" bikini coverage, I would be buying size large. Hard to find MS on eBay, but watch for 20% off sitewide saleson MS, and buy more than one to qualify for the free shipping $ threshold.

This thread depresses me. We would have left for TTR 1 week from tomorrow. Instead of wearing teeny bikinis this April, I am working from home in fleece pajamas. wtf :(

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Let me see.... Stacia's turned into a microbikini expert/connoisseur over the past few years...

I think I started her out inadvertently (umm that's what I "say" but you know...) on Wicked Weasel, as that was the first suit brand I saw that had a stringback thong option (just the string up the hind end, which I personally love). I bought her two of those, one bright blue one black. She word both to Temptation, then-BBG, the first ttime we went there. THAT is where things got going, she got so many compliments (both sassy & classy as well as some class-less) from both guys and girls that she sort of opened up tot he concept and hasn't looked back since. I think now, we've replaced the blue one 3x because the sun fades it and the black one one time. Along the way I think she's purchased 7... maybe 8 (?) other ones. Quality seems good, though she said sizing is an issue. I got her a new white one about 8 years ago, they called it a "Pixel," no clue why. White, sheer polka-dots in white which weren't sheer. It was cute. Problem is, I ordered it as if I was ordering her clothes. In jeans, she's either a Size 0 or Size 2, depending on how the butt is cut, so I ordered small top & bottom. Whoops, when it showed up she could hardly get it on, so we checked the sizing, calculated the incorrect measurable to get a conversion, and we returned it (Expensive, let me tell you) and asked to exchange (easily done) for a large bottom (to compensate for the bubble-butt) and an X-large top (just so the thing would "fit." When we got it, it fit perfectly she thought. We took that one to Pearl with us (pics in album here I think).

She originally didn't care for Malibu Strings suits, but then they upped their fabric game and she started getting some of those. Then, she found out about the "bikini contest" which the company uses as a marketing ploy to get free (so to speak) models for the suits, where if you "win" the week (I think it's every week, and there's maybe 5 girls who "win") they send out a coupon code for $100 to use for shopping for another suit. She's rolled that forward about 8 to 10 times now, and when combined with just orders, she's probably got 15 MS suits.

I found Dubio swimwear (b/c I'm a bit pervier than she) and ordered her a "Nothing" Suit, which is really only the "strings" of a bikini and no fabric elsewhere. VERY cool at Temptation or Desire, but that is the only place she can wear such as that. Still, after the Nothing, she's gone and ordered herself 3 other suits which, in one way or the other, let the kitty out to play while the bottom is still being worn correctly.

She's got a couple of the bikini Addiction suits, and got reached out to by a new company, Bikini Revolution on Insta, so she got a free suit from them to model on IG, then ordered a couple more hereself.

I've got a large bin in my closet which holds nothing at all but her bikinis... it's about 2 feet long, 8 inches high, and a foot wide... and it's nearly full, if that gives you an idea. It is a fun clothe habit to have, for both of us.

8. RicknAmanda

RicknAmanda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +334 / 0
    Kyle is spot on. bikini Addiction is the way to go. The owners are freaking awesome people and really stand behind the product. That and they have a special place in our hearts as some of the first people to welcome us on our first TTR trip.

9. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    At the risk of stating the obvious, this thread is useless without pics. ;)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    Well were kind of down to just bottoms anymore. Either skinzwear.com for the more moderate stuff, if you can call it that. For the erotic its dubiobikinis.com. All quality stuff and hot as hell

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice