Hosting Room Parties...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 45526, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Deleted member 45526

Deleted member 45526 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am thinking more of a larger group party. It would be great to pre-plan a party. I’m not sure that’s even allowed. We are there Friday to Friday, we are going on the Boob Cruise on Monday and thinking maybe Wednesday would be good for a party. I may just be overthinking this and we should just let it happen organically.

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    Partied in a master suite 2 years ago and “think” there was one??? I know the Penthouses have them.
    Edit- just read @Jen&Kyle post and will always defer to their wisdom as they have way better memories (and experience)!! So no poles in the masters
    As for a “larger party” we seemed to have the best luck with “pre Bash” parties each night. Don’t think we had more than 12 or so people max though.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  3. southsoundfun

southsoundfun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0
    No trips to TTR currently on our radar but we miss the hell out of that place!

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Oh it is definitely allowed. We have had both impromptu and planned parties in both Master suites and the Penthouse. The Penthouse is basically two rooms connected so in one room you have your bedroom and in the other room there is a full bar and party area and the strippers pole. In the Master you have the one room so your bed is in the main area and the sitting area is smaller with no strippers pole (unless they changed that recently). With the Master the bar is outside on the balcony. Both have the same size balcony and jacuzzi on the balcony.

As for the party, when you arrive you will be assigned a butler. If you want to do an all out planned party then best to go thru the butler to get it organized. You cant really plan the party before arriving easily (although I have tried and it turned into a big hassle). Need to work with your butler upon arrival.

Things the butler can do for you to help with the party...
    Have the kitchen make jello shots (we bring our own jello just in case they dont have it but they typically do and of course they provide the vodka)
    Have appetizers in your room for the party.
    Have a speaker system brought to your room (they won't always do this, they may first suggest you use the Bose, but if you ask nicely '$' they will provide a large speaker you can use.
    Stock your bar with any requests you may have (what is included vs cost $ always seems to change but just ask). I have been told grey goose for example would cost me extra, but then when I ask nicely and say how much it would mean to me if they could work it out then they usually do.
    Provide bartenders for your party. Now of course this is a fee. We have done this at Desire too so I am having trouble remembering the cost for TTR. I think you would only need this for large parties in a Penthouse. You cant fit as many people in a Master so may not be worth the bartender.
    Jen typically brings candy too and sprinkles it over the tables. We tend to bring red bull with us also. Both help keep the energy going after a long day at the sexy pool which leads to your question about timing...

Totally agree that you should do it in the middle of your trip and dont do it a Boobs Cruise day or the day before a Boobs Cruise. As you want time to meet people so you can invite them. And your numbers would be down when the day of the Boobs Cruise due to people being partied out after the boobs cruise. As for time of day, we like doing it at 6 or 7ish. Kind of like a pre dinner happy hour. Hence the apps help. Highly recommend the Sutra asian restaurant appetizer plates! They are not on the room service menu but your butler sometimes can still get them.

Of course letting it happen organically can work too. You could still order room service for your guests and you should have some liquor already in your bar. And the 6-8 person jacuzzi is way bigger than the ones around the quiet pool or in the lush rooms and having a gathering centered around enjoying the evening on the patio and in the jacuzzi cant be beat.

Personally I like to do both. Both have resulted in some amazing experiences both party wise and other.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions after all of that info. Know it was a lot.

ps. Oh and tipping is key with ensuring the butlers stay engaged and work with you. They are stretched pretty thin so tipping them up front definitely helps.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. Deleted member 45526

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow thank you so much for the details!!! This gives us a lot to think about. I’ll direct message you with some additional questions if that’s ok.

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Kyle has it dead on and if you have a great butler he will make whatever you would like happen. We have hosted and been to room parties and had a blast at both. A room party is a great place to watch the Bash show with friends before going down to join in. Maybe do some sort of theme night like Men's White Shirt. Some of the gals would be more eager to wear something more fun if they started around a small group of people they knew.

The balconies are huge and would host a large group of say 20. There is limited seating, and we had another couple from the same floor bring their patio chairs. The ice buckets are tiny and you may want to get some sort of cooler in order to avoid always being out of ice.

7. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +492 / 0
    Great info!!! Felt like we were actually at the party.

8. bikinibabe780

bikinibabe780 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    we will be paying you a visit haha

9. Deleted member 45526

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the tips! I get more excited the more I hear and talk about the trip!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice