Not For Us

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ChiefFranko, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I agree, totally.

I've got a story (I know y'all are So surprised...).

Not our past trip in March 2020, but our previous TTR one in May 2019 it was actually pretty hot out so Stacia took the plunge and went in the full-on TBT outfit (Tiny Black Thong, high heels and pasties) which I'd requested but didn't think I'd actually get.

So, out the door of the room (remember we're usually over there in the Jacuzzi rooms by the Quiet Pool), and off we go with her strutting her stuff (she just walks but it's fun to describe it that way) with me as we didn't go the outside way to Bash (up those long ramps, she doesn't dig that when in the stilleto heels and I don't blame her), so we cut through the inside area at the back side of the entrance Lobby... the way you get to Bash from the inside.

Keep in mind, this is before (I think this happened just in the most recent months) Bash was still mostly outside under that roofed but open area, it'd not yet "invaded" the inside, and put big speakers up inside and dimmed all the "normal" lighting.

So... here's my hottie in a string-back lingerie thong with perhaps a postage stamp of coverage over her naughty (glorious) bits, some 2-inch pasties over the nips, and her 7-inch (with the extra platform, I think the actual lift is 4 inches?) stilletto's... just striding her way across the Lobby,

... and we hear, "Oh... my god!" from the entrance, front door area.

There's a lady there, just arriving with her husband, presumably from the airport as they had that "Damn glad to be off a plane" sort of sound to them.... BUT she's wearing a full-length dress. I mean no opening at throat at all, and it fell to her ankles. Stylish dress.... but full length? In Mexico? At TTR? WTF?

CLEARLY did NOT read Trip Advisor! Oops... the "husband wishful-thinking" problem, yet again.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Exact same experience!!!!
    A young lady said/mouthed the exact same “OH MY GOD” in the lobby two years ago while we were on the way to BASH. She was looking directly at Kay’s rack in a size too small balconette sheer lace bra. The tiny low rise boy shorts, heels, angles wings, and halo all in black. The lady was more than looking.. her eyes were fixated on the boobs like she was in shock.

It was Kay’s first night in lingerie in public .... ever. I thought she didn’t hear it/see it at first cause she didn’t turn around and sprint back to the elevator to put more on. When we got out of earshot Kay laughed and said that she wasn’t expecting that. GAME ON!

Never saw that young lady again all week. We still laugh about it. Good times!

It was the young ladies innocence that was fun and comfortable. If it would have been some ogling guy I am sure Kay would have sprinted back to the room.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    As long as there are couples responding with "We LOVE single guys...wink, wink", there will be groups of single guys at TTR. Hahahaha

4. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,833 / 3
    I'm wondering if the husbands trip got a whole lot better or worse after that.

5. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Id bet the husband booked the trip.

We met a couple a few trips ago who were in the same boat. Wife on the prudish side (A LOT) and the husband thought secretly booking her a birthday trip to TTR would "loosen her up". It didnt. She didnt speak to him for the week. She thought they were going to the Riu. They spent the week at the quiet pool and in the room. LOL

TTR was WAY out of her comfort zone, and was not cool for him to do that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice