Not For Us

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ChiefFranko, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Yep. Our first trip there was a group of only 6 guys, so not even a big group.

One loser kept groping my wife and others underwater and was too wasted to even talk when I called him out.

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 2

I'd be surprised if there were more than 5 single/unattached women under the age of 32 and not that many more of any age.
    Being fair, there was a bachelorette party there for a few nights last June with four or five ladies.

3. T n B

T n B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 0
    It’s not an ideal spot for a bachelor party. It won’t be what you think.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Was that the bachelorette who offended the entire resort with her behavior? Someone wrote about that in one of the bachelor party threads....

5. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    Bachelor parties have definitely not cornered the market on obnoxious behavior. Bachelorette groups are equally as capable, especially when one thinks she is a princess. We encountered that last year when a mid twenty-something group was surprised what other women were wearing for theme nights. Stephanie definitely prefers the minimalist look (thankfully) for her swimwear and theme night costumes, with some barely big enough to serve as a pirates eye patch. As she walked through the lobby one of the princess group sneered "I can't believe what she's wearing" while they were dressed (presumably) for church the next morning. It's definitely not just guys that can F#% up the sexy, fun vibe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Dont care for either one, but I think the bachelorette groups are maybe worse. The ones we've seen at TTR seem to have an "elitist, entitled" attitude, with emphasis on entitled attitude.

Had one female group a couple years ago, show up at the pool at noon, with their music blaring, taking pics of everything, and moving peoples stuff off of reserved chairs.

When they moved mine, they moved the wrong one. LOL

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 2
    No. Just some girls having fun. Not there to creep on husbands or watch boobs.

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Don't these people do any research on where they are going? Boggles my mind.

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Apparently not!
    Same with many who visit the first time and do not know anything about this ccc site nor the hotel site.
    Many do not participate in the themes due to ignorance, not laziness or apathy.
    Once educated, upon return they know, and realize how much fun it is and join in.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Chails

Chails Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    As for the OP, why is it you guys want to go to temptations? If it’s to see topless girls, that’s cool but it will just be a tease and after about 20 min you won’t even notice it. If it’s for some of the guys to potentially “get some” then you are better off somewhere else. If it’s simply to party and have a good time and not look to get some action then you might enjoy it. As long as nobody has expectations and can keep their hands to themselves.

As for the bachelorette parties... some of those girls quickly learn they are a commodity in high demand as a single girl and act accordingly. On the other hand, I find it interesting that vanilla girls want to go to temptations for a bachelorette party. I’ve often asked my wife if she would ever come as a single girl a few different times and the answer was a resounding “no!” And to think some of the girls in the party had no idea what they were walking into...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice