Boobs Cruise Update Re Corona Virus

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Tomorrow's Boobs Cruise (16 March) is definitely going ahead.

We've had some cancellations, but due to last minute sales we're expecting more people than we were a few days ago instead of less.

Obviously the situation is changing fast, and we'll keep future dates under review on a date by date basis. Current threats are an increase in flight restrictions either by the US or Mexico, also if too many people cancel we may not have enough people to run in any case.

If you do cancel your trip, don't forget to cancel your Boobs Cruise too - via email to steve@cancuncare.com for a full refund of your deposit

We don't want to be preparing for 50 people, then end up with 20 on the day and people asking for refunds after the event.

If you don't cancel your Boobs Cruise beforehand I have to presume you intend to go and preparation costs will be incurred, so refunds won’t be given for no shows who hadn't previously advised me.

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    The waves of detrimental economic effects the pandemic scare is having... it boggles the mind, the more one thinks about it.

3. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    March 16 was the last cruise for the foreseeable future.

I've refunded everyone for bookings up to and including April 13.

I'll review dates after that in a few weeks.

4. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Instead of getting a refund, can I get a credit for a later trip?

5. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    I'd rather refund and everyone start from scratch.

There's so many refunds going out, to offer a credit instead would mean there's too much to keep track of down the line. It would get messy.

Also, I'm not able to refund any payment older than 6 months.

Say someone paid in Feb for a cruise in April, cancelled and asked for a credit for October. Then the October date ends up being cancelled because of bad weather, there'd be no way for me to refund the original payment.

The original payment would be 8 months old by that stage. All I could do is offer another credit, and have to keep track of those too.

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Hope all goes well for you Steve and for your family and the staff..... I've got my train tickets to Nottingham for Good Friday but I don't think the game will be going ahead, actually it definitely wont !
    Take care and keep the cruises running..... Best Wishes

7. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Previously, we suspended all boobs cruises up to and including April 13th.

In light of the current situation we'll be extending that suspension to include the remaining 4 cruises in April.

If you have a cruise still booked for April 17, 20, 24, or 27 I will process refunds shortly. No need to email me.

If you have a cruise booked from May 1st onwards, these are not currently suspended. But if you have already cancelled your trip please email me steve@cancuncare.com with the name on the booking and the date you booked for to receive a refund.

At the end of the month I will open up June dates for bookings as normal. Any bookings will be fully refundable with 24 hrs notice of cancellation

We'll keep the situation under review obviously.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice