What's With All The Bachelor Party Interest?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Mar 16, 2020.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I think I was actually born with those skills though, hahahaa, computer science degree was the add-on. :)

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Karen does double aerial jump kicks on Kung Fu Theater, awesome! Topless even, so it'd be R-rated, but hey, that's even more awesome! More than even even even!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. wwmur12

wwmur12 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We’re supposed to go in August but don’t want to ruin anyone’s trip. Everyone that’s going with us are very respectful and have no plans on hooking up with anyone but want to party with a fun group of people. You can’t blame us for wanting to vacation on the beach at an adult only topless resort for a bachelor party. I think that they need to change how they advertise if the repeat customers don’t want them there. Regardless we’re going and I hope everyone has an amazing time.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Probably the right thing.
    As members we have until 48 hours prior to visit to cancel for a full refund.
    If we are simply no show we get a credit to rebook within 1 year.
    We are waiting to see how it goes but may be a ghost town during the takeover week.
    Most, if not all of our Canadian friends have cancelled due to the obvious issues and have flat out cancelled or are rebooking for later in the year.
    Many ‘Mercan friends with restrictions to have to cancel 30 days out to get a refund have cancelled and many rebooked for June-Sept.

If we cancel we will probably just book for Feb 2021 No Bra Club as we are going again Halloween.
    Last year we went Feb, April, Sept, and Halloween and it was too much.

May also try Desire despite the additional cost.

Please do tell about your never again cruise.
    PM if you do not want to go public.

Stay healthy my friend.

5. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I'll work on that move for next April! Hope to see you there, John, though I know you are less enthusiastic about the joint than you used to be. April 17 - 25 are the magic dates for 2021. ;) Let's get an old-style April Addicts party going.

6. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    As others have written your group is certainly welcome and can have a blast.
    We had had good dealings with singles, even with bachelor parties.
    The secret is not being an asshole.
    Of course that goes for all of us.

7. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Intrigued and following.
    Now do it nakid and we are there;)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Quote "Do you mind me asking what you mean by a family resort? Are you saying it's tamer or younger crowd? TIA, just trying to decide if this is the place for us. We don't really like tame, and we are in our 40's, so we would prefer an older crowd...... lol :)

Since reno, the hotel is clearly positioning it's self different. In June there we're more younger members , that's not an issue, but generally they don't know much about the hotel vibe and didn't mix , we're embarrassed by those topless and didn't join in the Bash party that much either, very few dressed for the theme or were having a wild time. Bash was going quiet after midnight (not the TTR we we're used to.) Never seen so many one-pieces and bikini's.... hotel was quiet, didn't need to even reserve a bed around the Sexy pool (unheard off) , pool games where like a family hotel, where people titter as they think it might be racy for a family hotel..... the recent "promotional" video said it all..... youngsters giggling about "nude" people and it being ideal for Batchelors party..... it's supposed to be a liberated resort for adults, as we said , when the 80 odd from Kentucky arrived the party took off...……………. none were under 30... Sorry but just our real experience and a comparison to TTR before Reno...

9. FFC/WBA

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Just to add … we're now considering just doing a regular 5* hotel down the strip but enhancing it by doing a couple of Boobs Cruises whilst we're there … a lot cheaper all round than TTR current pricing... and possibly wilder... find this so sad thinking this way...

10. FFC/WBA

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    2 Hours later a reflection for 2puck..... Clearly you haven't visited before.... so may we highly recommend you making your trip to TTR, it is a great resort and has a far better party than many, many hotels around the world.. so go join the party and experience for yourselves. Everyone has a different vision of "Wild" … TTR was certainly wilder before reno but no others still have the party TTR has when you have the right crowd and mix. If it helps, we didn't even find L.V. "wild" !!…. TTR upped our levels... go try and we're sure you'll enjoy... consider the Boobs Cruise during your trip...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice