Not For Us

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ChiefFranko, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Based on our many trips to TTR (11 this April) and other resorts, when I hear the words "a bachelor party is here", FROM OUR EXPERIENCE, the first thing that comes to mind is, immature, entitled, arrogant loud mouths, who think they can't be "corrected" when they get too "grabby" with peoples wives. There's almost always that one or two.

Not being negative, or saying what people should/shouldnt do. Thats been our experience with them on a couple occasions. Not all, but some, and all it takes with me is ONE.

Hanging out with a bunch of guys in a pool filled with 95% married couples wouldnt be my idea of bachelor party. LOL

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    If you haven't been to TTR before its probably best not to plan a trip when there are many other options that are better suited. If you had been to the resort before and know the environment I could see taking the chance. Being responsible for planning a memorable trip cold turkey to TTR I think is a bit of a risk for you. Hope you and your friend have a great time whatever you decide on.

3. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Speaking as a single guy who has been at TTR more than a few times. If you are looking for a pool party then move on to nightlife outside the resort then maybe another adult resort would be more suitable. The whole idea of partying at the pool during the day and participating or not with the theme nights at bash is all part of the Temptation experience. Just my opinion.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    And... as Match said above, that usually happens.

Think about it. In every single group of guys, in a group of at least 5, one of those guys is known by the other guys to be an asshole. Sure enough, that asshole is going to ruin the trip. You wait and see. Or better yet, think about the group, figure out who the "asshole" is, and think about their past behavior... and make the decision to go do something the asshole can't screw up, like a trip to a great strip club, etc. If they do indeed act the fool and get out of hand there, the bouncer kicks him out and the rest of the guys keep on partying.

It's not like that at TTR. One of the group does something stupid,a nd you'd be very suprised exactly how fast that travels around the resort.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    It’s the other way around, I don’t think you really want to party with old married couples and with few and far between single woman to mingle with. I’ve planned several bachelor parties and it’s more fun to go to a place where there are going to be other bachelorette parties to mingle with. The odds of them being there are not as high as other resorts in the hotel zone. I wouldn’t do it if I were you. That’s just a tip.

I’d recommend it as a place for the groom to take his wife after their wedding. Think of it this way. There will be mostly 90 percent > married couples there that are going to find chill couples to party with.

Without a doubt there will be people that don’t really have much interest in interacting, because that weird 3rd wheel social construct comes through. They’ll still be nice, but many bachelor parties have come before you and have set a negative impression already.

@ChiefFranko, book a trip to TTR and bring the woman in your life instead.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  6. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Every group of bachelors say "we're respectful" but that's not the case. Like John says, at least one in your group will be an asshole... and then people will label the whole group.
    If you'r coming to the party Bring your Own.

7. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    IDK if anyone suggested this already, but Hedo in Jamaica might be an option? We were there last July and there were several singles (guys and girls)

8. FreezingCold

FreezingCold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +369 / 0
    Thanks! appreciate the consideration!

9. txcpl1129

txcpl1129 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    I think if you are having to think about it already, it’s probably not a good idea. There was some single guys on our last trip and they more they got drunk, the more daring they got.. sure everyone wants to have a good time, but seems like there is always one and maybe more than one that steps over the line and then it just gets awkward..

Vegas is a place for bachelor and bachelorette parties to go to in my opinion, but that’s just me.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I am not trying to discourage, and I think you can have a good time there depending on the group. And I would have no problem talking to you, nor would you be ostracized by a lot of the people I know (if you are cool and fun).

With that said, this is the most simple and direct thing I can say (and if you tell this to you buddies this way, they may reconsider):

There will NOT be more then 15 TOTAL single, or groups (who some left the Bf at home), girls at the resort under 32 years old.

After 11 trips I say the above statement with complete certainty. And if I brought 7 of my friends there, they would not be happy with me. I could see going with like 2-3 very close friends age 35+. Temptation is 90% couples 35+.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice