Bachelor Parties? How Common Is This?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 2Puck, Mar 16, 2020.

1. 2Puck

2Puck Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    My hubby and I have been preparing to book a trip (just waiting to see how Covid-19 plays out) and were really excited. I find the bachelor party stories somewhat alarming. Please ease our mind or tell it like it is. I cannot imagine, other than oogling why they would want to come? I hope that's not offensive or generalizing.

Thanks so much! :)

2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Sam here. I'm not saying there haven't been issues, but we've never experienced it. We have partied with several bachelor parties through the years and they have been great and they had an awesome time. With most of them, you would never know they were a bachelor party unless you asked them how they found out about the place.

I believe any time there is a group of young men misbehaving, they are labeled as a bachelor party. We saw this several years ago when there were a half dozen guys from a European rugby team there. They drank 'till they puked and were a mess in general.

100% of the men who have been a nuisance with my wife have been drunk married guys who would not leave her alone. We've never had that issue with single guys or bachelor party attendees.

If you are afraid that a guy might stare at your wife longer than you deem appropriate, then you may be at the wrong place. I just grin and say "lucky me!"

3. David and Pamela

David and Pamela Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    I remember the rugby team...they were grabbing people's wives and harassing the females.....we left as soon as the fight started... short night

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. 2Puck

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Oh, we are not worried about looking or staring...etc. We've just read some comments about unwanted touching; even after security involvement, etc. I've read that a spouse was worried to leave and go to the restroom and leave his wife unattended. Maybe these/this is a rare occasion; which is why I posted to see if this was common or an uncommon experience. I appreciate you letting me know that this could be a misconception.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. David and Pamela

David and Pamela Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Security didn't do anything because they said the rugby team was leaving in the morning

6. 2Puck

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    WOW! I have read that too, that security didn't resolve the situation. Of course, those are just a couple situations out of a lot of probably more positive experiences I assume. Well, I don't think I'll worry about it, if it happens, it happens... we leave and try the next evening lol. Make out own dance party!

7. Noah

Noah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
    We have only been a few times, but bachelor parties were not a negative issue. We have seen a few that looked like they were out of place/not their scene, but they were not causing problems. Random drunk husbands caused more issues, but once again nothing that wasn't easily handled. I’d say that given the amount of booze consumed, Temptation guests are surprisingly “well” behaved. Assuming you are at all chill, I would be surprised if you have a negative interaction that compromises your trip.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. 2Puck

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    That's great news! Thank you so much for sharing. That's all we were wondering is if it's a big deal or not, or a regular occurrence. We love to drink, dance, have fun and meet other people. Sounds like a great time for all.

9. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    In April, we were there for our 21st time. I have never felt like I had to be my wife's body guard. Of course, she's the sweetest person in Earth, but if you tried something on her, after she told you to stop, the results wouldn't be pretty.

10. 2Puck

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Love it! Thank you :) We hope this is our first of many!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice