Not For Us

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ChiefFranko, Mar 17, 2020.

1. ChiefFranko

ChiefFranko Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Seeing the responses to some of the threads Re: bachelor parties and how they are treated by some of the guest we might have to reconsider. If we are ostracized or get dirty looks because we are a group of guys then that’s not the kind of people we want to be around with. It’s odd that Temptation advertises to my demographic but the patrons don’t us there. I know the few don’t speak for all but it might not be a good fit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. J&C 5555

J&C 5555 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    Dont let them discourage you. Plenty of couples love to have an extra guy for fun. Most just don't speak up

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Other guests do not automatically ostracize bachelor party attendees. Everyone is welcome, but as soon as bachelor parties start misbehaving, the rest of the resort will turn against them. And sadly, the bachelor parties tend to end up misbehaving.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  4. Tim&Pam77

Tim&Pam77 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    It only takes one guy from your group to ruin it for all of you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  5. J&C 5555

J&C 5555 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    This is true. One guy disrespects a wife and it's all over. Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Noah

Noah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
    I know it has been said before, and probably more eloquently, but the Temptation crowd is not a typical bachelor party crowd. The majority of the resort is middle aged+ married couples with a smattering of singles. I’d guess that the resort is 80% + couples (it’s also a small resort - I’m to lazy to look it up, but it’s a fraction of the size of many all inclusive). We have never had an issue with bachelor parties, but we also don’t go out of our way to interact with them. If it’s a small group, 3-4 guys max, you will probably blend in with no issues. If it’s a bigger group, your going to stand out, as you will be the only group of same sex singles of that size. I’ve been on a lot of destination bachelor parties, including parties to Cancun. I would not pick nor recommend Temptation. While Temptation is a drunken party, it’s a older drunken couples party with random scattered singles for fun.

That being said, if you want to go, most of the people there are going to be fine with you (assuming you don’t do something extra dumb). However, the number of couples looking to chat up 7+ guys is limited... Bachelor party trips usually do bash 1 day, and then appear to try and leave the resort at night as soon as possible to go to the Cancun clubs. They just don’t look like they are having the most fun. That may not be what you want to hear, but better to have realistic expectations then get there and be annoyed at the vibe.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. ChiefFranko

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Then if the singles mingle with each other then it shouldn’t be a problem, right? Plus people act as if we would move as one unit or something. We will splinter off and be individuals mingling on our own.

8. Noah

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
    In theory yes - but I get the feeling the resort is smaller than you think. There are 470 rooms, so 940 people max. Going with 80% occupancy, so 750 people actually there. At best, 20% of people are single - so 150 singles MAX (I think this is VERY high, but I’ll go with it). Of those present there is going to be a mix of male/female and they are going to range in age from 20’s to 70’s. In addition, most singles we’ve chatted with came with a group and are less single than you think. That being said, if you want to go, go. It’s just a very different scene than Vegas or Miami pools.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. ChiefFranko

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I understand but to think that our trip would revolve around the resort is wild. We would leave and come back. We just want a pool party, mingle, and have a good time. So if us just simply approaching somebody to have a conversations makes them clutch their pearls then I don’t think that’s an us problem.

10. Noah

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
    It sounds like you want to go, so go and have fun! I don’t think many people will have a problem with you, just trying to stress that it’s not a Miami/Las Vegas pool party scene. It looks like it from afar, but it’s not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice