Jacuzzi Rooms?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gibson316, Mar 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Gibson316

Gibson316 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hey there! We are going to Temptation for the first time this July.

Big question we have is if it’s a good idea to get a jacuzzi room, or if it’s not really worth it. We’d love to have a jacuzzi to bring some of our new friends to our room late at night.

would the jacuzzi be good for that or not?

thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    You can only really fit 1-2 people in there. The suites have jacuzzis that can accommodate 4-6

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    IMO the jacuzzi rooms are great for that, it's sort of what they were designed for, I think.

The jacuzzi rooms, if they are the ones I'm thinking about and not one of the Tower suites with jacuzzi onthe patio/balcony, are mostly around the Quiet Pool. Those rooms are in the older, non-reconstructed but renovated side of the complex, and are slightly smaller than the Tower rooms, but the location and the ease of getting in/out of them during the day is great.

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    The two best things about those rooms are they are just a small upgrade from garden, and guarantee a good location. We had them on our first three trips, but only used the jacuzzi one time on a rainy day. I would definitely get one, if you don’t go for a tower room.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Gibson316

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks for the replies! So if we want the party atmosphere, looks like the suite is the right fit.

hopefully you all will be there in July too!

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Oh, don't worry about it. You could get the worst room at the resort and you'd still have "party atmosphere!"

7. bandit01

bandit01 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +728 / 0
    We really enjoyed our jacuzzi in the mornings with our friends next door coming over for a soak and visit. We had 6 people in ours.
    When in July are y’all going?

8. Deleted member 45526

Deleted member 45526 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have a master suite for 7/17-7/24! Would love to make friends for parties and daily visits!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Gibson316

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    very cool! We’ll try to see if those days work for us as well. We’ve yet to book our hotel yet, but our schedule is flexible.

10. Waterlvrs

Waterlvrs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +584 / 0
    We got the Jacuzzi Ocean View room on our first trip to TTR in 2016, pre-renovation. Like you, we weren't sure whether it would be worth it as newbies. Within the first ten minutes of arriving at TTR and hitting the sexy pool, we met a fun couple and after many drinks, she and I ended up in the jacuzzi in our room. My husband proclaimed TTR as the greatest place on earth. Lol!

But as others have said, the jacuzzis in the older part of the resort (I think they're all on first floor patios), are smaller. 2 people, really. We think the larger hot tubs in the tower are better if you want to have people over. In fact, the tower overall is highly social, whether or not you have a hot tub. This September will be our fourth TTR trip, and we've had a blast no matter where our room is. The people you meet are 99% of the fun, and your room is only 1%.

By the way, Dallas is one of our favorite weekend trips. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice