Re-booking Due To Current Travel Restrictions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 40096, Mar 14, 2020.

1. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +492 / 0
    Travelocity is running some wicked deals right now for Garden View rooms in July. May want to check that out. At least wicked for us, traveling from Houston. We’re already booked for a tower room and direct flights so hopefully ours will start to come down a little as we have price match. Good luck and we’re actually a little jealous you’re going twice in a short period. I wouldn’t call it a curve ball. I’d say your wife pinch hit a home run!

2. tropea

tropea Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Absolutely cancelling our early May trip. Will plan to go way later this year, if not early next year. This thing is a plague.

3. EuroCpl

EuroCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0
    We are rescheduling our trip to mid July. Is it a good month? I read it is a rainy month. Is that true?

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    We were at the resort the first week of July last year, and weather was fantastic. It is hot though, so you'll be spending the whole day in the pool, and it can be hot in Bash at night. The upside is that everyone wears less clothing! June is a rainier month than July.

It may be that even July is optimistic in terms of being able to get to Cancun. I am starting to see the experts saying that the virus could be with us 6 months.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. EuroCpl

EuroCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0
    I hope that it will be slow down during the summer and the hot weather. This is at least what I heard and hope it will be true!!!
    Hot weather is not a problem for us as in our country it is pretty hot and we are used to it!

6. Doug/Stacey

Doug/Stacey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    We rebooked from March 26th-31st to June 10th-16th and got an extra day out of it for the same price!

7. JandMS

JandMS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 1
    We are currently booked July 3-11. Hoping that we don't have to make any changes. Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

8. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Count us in for the yacht again.

9. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Resort agreed to shift our entire April 2020 booking to April 2021, so I kept my great price-matched rate found on couplestravelUK and the Master suite upgrade I negotiated. Very happy TTR agreed to do this rather than cancelling my reservation and giving me a credit.

I suppose the travel industry may have a recession over the next year, and rates may go lower than what I booked at, but I'll deal with that when it happens. I think people are going to get back out there and travel as soon the situation blows over. I just want to be locked and loaded for April 2021. It's like having a free trip next year lol

10. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    For those that have rebooked, how long did it take for a response? I emailed Friday and yesterday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice