Dressing For Dinner & Theme Nights?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sally&Harry, Jan 13, 2020.

1. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 1
    On our first day of our first trip we arrived just in time for dinner. As we were eating a group came in dressed for theme night. Nothing too risqué and no paint. They were allowed in to eat. Fun to see when we had only arrived an hour before... but it isn’t the norm.

We’ve only travelled in August and even with the pools being open later we never felt too rushed to get to dinner then to Bash.

2. Van_cpl4fun

Van_cpl4fun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +456 / 0
    TTR definitely requires us to do several “costume changes” during the day. We typically start the day by changing into workout gear, and head out to the gym or for a run. We leave our shorts and T-shirt to change into on our chairs at the sexy pool, so we can quickly change and head to the buffet for breakfast. We then head back to the room, change into our bathing suits, and head down to the pool for the day. For lunch, we have to change into something to cover up with, then back into suits for the rest of the day.

We usually leave the sexy pool when it starts to quiet down, and head back to the room for a shower and a snap. We then get dressed up for dinner - we like having the opportunity to dress up nice each night on vacation, as there are not as many opportunities to do so in the real world. After dinner, we usually go for a walk around the resort, check out if anything is going on at Bash yet, and grab a drink. Sometimes we will stay and watch the show, but it depends. After a drink or two, we head up to the room to change into our theme night outfits. We always dress up for theme nights - adds to the fun for sure!

Last trip we went for almost 2 weeks- the amount of stuff we had to pack was insane, especially when you start thinking of things like shoes to go with outfits... I’m very sure you could get by with a lot less, but for us it is all part of the fun :)

3. Sally&Harry

Sally&Harry Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    Thank you, at least we won't have to worry about the gym clothes :D
    Definitely agree, holidays are one of the few times that we get to dress up nice. If you are getting changed after the show what sort of time is that?
    We will definitely do a few theme nights but pick and choose.
    Thanks again.:)

4. bjayne33

bjayne33 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    For the men that do dress up on theme night’s, would you say your outfits are more on the conservative or revealing side? I know the girls are the fun ones to look at, but I’m planning going outside my comfort zone to let loose and have fun with the Mrs. The costumes are already purchased so I’m wearing them no matter what, just curious how many others show up to Bash in skimpier outfits.

5. Jason and Debi CO

Jason and Debi CO Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +557 / 2
    For theme nights I generally have on square cuts or short briefs and start with a shirt unbuttoned or a tanktop. Usually wind up with nothing on top after dancing, getting hot, all that. I always keep my tops by in case I get asked "really just white squares for while night", then show the shirt or matching top. Simple and less always better.

6. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,108 / 2
    We always dress for dinner and then for a couple drinks afterward. Then we head back to the room to change for the evening and the theme in time for the show!

7. Auhornet

Auhornet Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    bjyane33 you were reading my mind. I'm all in no matter what - just wondering if I'll be out of place in some crazier outfits!

8. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Maybe I’m understanding incorrectly but are men expected to have shirts at Bash? Only 1 of my outfits has a shirt. I expected to get hot quickly and didn’t want to waste luggage space on too many shirts.

9. bjayne33

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Glad I’m not the only one with this thought. Again I’m going to go out and have fun my way, but it would be nice to know that both women and men have no issues hitting Bash in basically just underwear.

10. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +419 / 1
    Men don’t need a shirt. I went one night in just underwear... and ended up in underwear at least one other night!

The clothing at Bash really ranges. Whatever you wear you’ll likely be in good company y.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice