Time To Go/ First Timers

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hjansen22, Jan 20, 2020.

1. hjansen22

hjansen22 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Me and my hubby will be booking our first trip to temptations come our 10 anniversary in February 2021. I can’t seem to find any deals that time cause it’s pretty far away. But wondering if that is a good or bad time to go? Lots of people, little people ? Also any advice or tips for first timers, looking to have fun
    Thanks

2. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Never went in February, but it has alot of snowbirds there. I personally like April and May, weather is the best, not super hot like summer months and the nights are warm, February nights might be abit on the cool side if they have that in Mexico lol. Near the end of May is rain season, and around September and October is hurricane season so its a hit or miss

3. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    We are doing our 5th february trip in a few weeks. Gone the same week for all our trips. We find february perfect for us (use to canadian winters)......like most months there are a lot of repeaters in february. You will find tons of party people from the second week in february all the way till march.....I do believe that by the last week u might start seein some spring breakers.

You wont find too many "deals" for february as it is super popular and generally sells out.

The drawbacks for people use to trips later in the year is that by around 4:30-5pm most people are out of the pool and cramming the hot tub as the sun dips behind the buildings...we kinda like this as it gets us out of the pool and reminds us to go have dinner and have plenty of time to get ready for the night.......and yes, the nights would be cooler than later in the year but for us, it's perfect....."cooler" is a relative term and by no means have we ever found it cold at night. The air and breeze is perfect for Bash in our opinion.

Again though, we are coming from ontario, Canada where it's cold as fuck that time of year....not as cold as some parts of canada but enough that we really appreciate the temperature contrast.

Plus, I will repeat....awesome fuking people in february!!!! No Bra Club, Shitshow and Week8!!

We love february

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. hjansen22

hjansen22 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

You will have to fill me in more, I would love to know what’s good and what’s not. Haven’t booked yet but we know TTR is right for us

like I said we are first timers and looking to have ALOT OF FUN . We are from Manitoba so yup we know WINTER it’s been -40 here this week so anything above 10 is golden .
    Thanks for the info

5. kkn52

kkn52 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    We went in March last year and booked for the same time this year! The weather was perfect, not a single rainy day and the breeze at night was actually really nice, especially after a few drinks

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    The later in the year you go the quicker the sun goes down, and the cooler it gets. For us the end of October is the cut off date. October also has a lot of large groups that go, so you are also more likely to have a good crowd to mix in with.

If your first trip is during a down time without much of a crowd, you may not have as good of a time.

7. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    I have been in April Twice and FEB Twice. Both have great groups and the resorts pretty full. I prefer Feb just because it works for us to get out of the cold ass weather here in Michigan and Racing season starts for me at the end of April. But hell any trip to TTR is a blast!!! Keep an eye to the forum and check out the groups that go and just pick LOL, I suggest the Boobs Cruise early in your trip if possible. Its a great way to meet people and hang with them your entire trip. We have met some friends on the cruise and still are friends to this day,

8. lili&john

lili&john Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    We went end of Feb this year, 15 days before COVID... ;)
    We had a lot of rain and the wed night party happen inside instead of outside cause of the very bad weather (rain, wind, etc...)
    2 days of just normal weather, but other 5 days was really great.
    Lots of wind for 3 or 4 days but nothings that really turned our vacations in a disaster.
    We spent 1 days at Tullum (Booked at the hotel with expedia local guy) Fantastic weather!
    We booked for diving and even with lots of wind, we spent 3h our diving.
    We booked for a romantic diner and the weather was awful, they just propsed them to go and finish inside at "She" restaurant and they offer us to book the "Romanza" the day after with a bottle of bubble and a VIP experience! Was fantastic!

But for 1srt timers, very important to talk with employees. They are amazing and want you to have the best experience as possible. They will always find a solution if you are kind and polite ;)

Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice