Singles roll call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ibizasue, Feb 28, 2010.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    There is no issues with Single Females! Single female are Very Welcomed at TTR! It's the Single guys that are the problem and are not really welcomed. If people hear that your a single guy then they are quickly to be thought as a Creeper! It doesn't matter if they know you or not!! So don't worry! You fit right in! Go and have a BLAST!! Do the Boobs Cruise!! Awesome time!! :):):)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    Thanks, everyone! It’s hard traveling alone when your destination is couples focused. Be nice to the single guys...the single ladies need some fun though :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Oh no, I'm going to miss you by only 5 days! And Spicy is famous for her love of people from the UK!! Your trip isn't long enough, extend it!!

She will have no problem with her Portuguese. My Spanish is very full of Portugues (Portanol, LOL) and they understand me fine. And there are muitos Brasileiros quem viagem ai...

As I keep saying. They do love us single ladies and they need to remember we like having the single gents around... btw- I'll be there in 10 days for my 28th trip, almost all of which I've done as a single. But I'm happy to show you the ropes and be your roommate even if you'd like...

4. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    I’m no expert but this will be my 5th trip single. As long as you are social you will be just fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    Agree with everything except the part that single guys are not welcome and all are creepers. In fact that is ridiculous! We’ve met many single guys every trip, and never thought or felt as if they were a creeper! Single guys are as welcome as anyone!! Any person married or not that is rude or inappropriate is a bad seed at the resort. Categorizing any specific type or group is just wrong!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • List
  6. funtime2469

funtime2469 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0

Funandsun- Thanks for the defense!

As a single male who has been in the LS before with a female but has been to to TTR as a single and is heading back soon as a single . I think it’s simple don’t go in thinking it’s some kinda meat market, treat people with respect, be social and just have fun. If you don’t act an ass you will be excepted and have the time of your life. It’s amazing how just a few idiots can ruin it for everyone, but that is the story of life !

7. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I understand what your saying and I wish that was true but that's not the case. The minute I say that i'm a single guy going to TTR! First question is : Are you one of those creepers " Make sure you stay away from my wife/GF! And the sad thing is they have never met me except on the board. I have been going to BBG/TTR for the past 15 years. And Single guys at the resort as ALWAYS been a problem. And to make a point! I'm going on this Temptation Cruise! I have been verbal assaulted by several LS couples on the ship that feel I should NOT be on this ship because I am single. I have never met these couples other then to say HI! They found out I was single and the S**T hit the fan!! WHY???? You search any forum on here or on FB regarding single guys! You WILL get a ear full 100% o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

8. Brazilian_Couple

Brazilian_Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0

That seems horrible. Well we liked your shirt so we’re more than welcome to come say hi and have a drink.

9. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    That’s awful! I don’t see why they think they have a monopoly on the resort/cruise. If you want couples only, then pick a couples only resort. Problem solved. (I need a devil emoji.)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Thank U!! Hopefully some day we cross paths!! :):):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice