Dressing For Dinner & Theme Nights?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sally&Harry, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Sally&Harry

Sally&Harry Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    Hi, sorry for the newbie question. I’m guessing you can’t go to dinner wearing body paint and a smile or just your finest lingerie! Do you wear something smart and sexy to dinner then change at some point before the entertainment/bash gets going or maybe later in the evening? I can imagine me getting caught up in the moment/party and not bothering to change and all the theme night effort going to waste!

I want to make an effort with the theme nights but also love dressing sexy on holiday for the evenings etc? Any advice/experience helpful.

thanks, Tina x

2. EuroCpl

EuroCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0
    We were thinking exactly the same thing but figured that this is what people do. I couldnt think of the ladies going to dinner with lingerie or dressed as a superhero asking for a table for Mr Batman and Mrs. Catwoman!!!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    I dont think I have ever seen someone at dinner dressed in their theme night outfit unless it doubled as something that works well as a sexy/nice dinner outfit. Meaning, u wouldnt necessarily even know it's a theme outfit.

Most definately go to dinner and then head back to their room. To get ready. Keep in mind also that while you can always go to Bash whenever you want, things dont tend to get going (from our experience atleast) until after 10pm when they do their show. So, unless u are having dinner at 9pm or so (which I know some do) there is plenty of time tonl get ready after and not miss anything

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Sally&Harry

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    Thank you for confirming, it seems so obvious written down but just wanted to be sure. I’ve never been anywhere with a post dinner change of outfit!

What do the shows usually involve and are they popular/worth sticking around for?
    Thanks again

5. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    No worries at all. Definately a valid question.

The shows are some night a dance routine, other nights might be some sort of acrobat of some sort. They arnt bad, we usually try tonget there for them but dont stress if we miss it.

It's funny how many wardrobe changes we actually go through on a daily basis there.

Get dressed to go eat breakfast
    Change into Swimsuit
    Bring a Cover up/tshirt shirt to go eat lunch
    Change into something to go get a snack/drink after the sexy pool clears out
    Change into dinner clothes
    Change into theme outfits
    Repeat next day, lol

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  6. Sally&Harry

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    I hope I can combine 1 to 4 of those otherwise I might need to upgrade my luggage allowance!

Thanks for your help.

7. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Lol. Oh shit ya....you have too. Dome days I may use the same shirt for breakfast, lunch, and just after the pool. Same shorts for breakfast and after the pool too.

For us, dinner and the time just before and a bit after is our time to dress a bit nicer and kinda relax. Go for a walk after dinner. Maybe go to one of the bars and talk with some people.....then it's back to change and get stupid again for the rest of the night

8. Sally&Harry

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    That's actually really helpful as we were only saying yesterday how some 'chill time' before and after dinner (hence the question about the outfits) would be really nice so it wasn't completely full-on 100% of the time!
    Need to contain ourselves, still 4 months away!

9. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Ya....daylight and temps will be different in may, but we go in February (1 month away!!!) And generally around 4:30 or so the sun starts creeping behind the buildings and most people start getting outta the pool....many straight to the hot tub.

For us....its now a good 5 hours till things really pick up again so we definately treat it more of a chill time......that eing said, this is when there are many hot ub parties goin on in rooms or in the main hot tub.

It's probably a blessing in disguise that the sun sets earlier for us as we would most definately be stayin in the pool longer if the sun was still out and the party was goin.

10. Sally&Harry

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    Sounds perfect! Now I am super happy we got that hub tub on the balcony :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice