Name Necklaces

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Naughty Newfies, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    Hi everyone Ken and I are doing the name necklaces again this April as a fundraiser for Alexander Chinos Liner. Necklaces are $10US. Cost includes shipping. Options are as in the posted pics. An apple and a pineapple or 2 apples for those who do not want the pineapple. Options for coloured beads are black, white or red. Payment options are PayPal for US residents and PayPal or EMT for Canadians. Canadians remember to convert to US before you transfer.☺ To order send me a PM with your necklace request, mailing address and the name of the person the payment will be coming from. Necklaces will be made and mailed upon receipt of payment. My email for PayPal or EMT is c.burden71@gmail.com. Please do not message here if you have messaged on Facebook. We do not want duplicates.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. Keith and rosie

Keith and rosie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    What’s the apple mean

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Whatever YOU want it to!

4. LEMO

LEMO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    I was wondering the same thing. Is there additional meaning to either the Apple or pineapple?

5. BrianandAlicia

BrianandAlicia Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +615 / 0
    By NO MEANS am I saying that what Naughty Newfies is doing has the same meaning or intentions of those who wore them last time we were there. If we didn't make our own already, I would be buying one for Alicia and I.

In years past there have been groups that would attend TTR and they all had name necklaces on with a multitude of colored beads plus their names. I (Brian) being the curios one asked a couple that we were talking to what all the colors and fruits all meant. This is what we were told, take it for what it is:
    Pink bead meant you liked women
    Blue bead meant you liked men
    A Cherry meant that you took the "Cherry" of a couple or single who is not in the lifestyle scene (got them to swing)
    A Pineapple meant that you were in the lifestyle
    Green meant that both people within the couple has given permission to their partner to go with another couple or single to have fun
    There were other colors that meant the couple was full swap, or soft swap but I don't remember.

Again, take it for what it is. I personally think it was a neat idea. Not only does it give a person like me, who's bad with names while drinking a fighting chance to remember someones name. It gave couples and singles a way to identify, and to be identified, as to what they are in to and not in to.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Naughty Newfies

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    The Apple is the Temptation Logo.

7. Naughty Newfies

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    Apple is the Temptation Logo; Pineapple is recognized as a signal for Lifestyle.

8. Naughty Newfies

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    The coloured beads we use, red,white and black, have no significance. They are just a personal preference. Apple is Temptation logo. Pineapple does signify lifestyle. :) Looking forward to seeing you two even if its just for a day!!

9. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Not only is an apple Temptation’s logo, but it represents the forbidden fruit.

10. Keith and rosie

Keith and rosie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    Ha! I learned about the pineapple last year, but no clue about the apple symbolism ‍♀️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice