Late Night: What To Do?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nokidclub, Dec 28, 2019.

1. nokidclub

nokidclub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    We usually go to Desire (prefer to be naked), but Desire is sold out/super expensive for the week we're off from work (January 18-25), so we're going to Temptation instead.

We've been to Temptation once before, so we generally know what to expect, but here's what we struggled with last time:

Considering all of Temptation's water options (pool, hot tub, etc) close at the surprisingly early hour of 6pm, is there anything to do other than eating or dancing? We like the dance club atmosphere, but it gets exhausting after 6-8 straight hours.

Even though Desire is way smaller, it has more to do at night (hot tub, playrooms, and outdoor lobby/pizza bar are open until at least 3-4AM). Does anyone have any suggestions for us at Temptation? Obviously, we could just go back to our room and get frisky or watch TV, but we're looking to be more social than that.

Any spots where you can have some fun late-night conversations with other guests and not have to shout to hear each other? Are there any quiet cocktail lounges where people socialize and chill after a couple hours of dancing? Does the resort offer any kind of organized activities anywhere after dark?

We're going to be there for a full week, so we're interested in any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks!

2. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    You might want to give the sports bar a try. Definitely quieter then Bash.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    As noted above, the sports bar ("Score"??) is all right later on, quieter than Bash, and you can csometimes find other people there escaping the way-too-loud late night music. You "could" go to one of the nightclubs in town, it'd be hit or miss, but some of them stay open until 4:00 a.m. I think. Or, you can just go down to the beach and hang out down there, there always seem to be people down there late at night... um... "talking."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Rusty and Jill

Rusty and Jill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +607 / 0
    Make friends with a penthouse or master suite and try for a little hot tub party.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. blevs

blevs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Like Nokidclub we tend to stay up pretty late. Can you take drinks down to the beach late at night and is it safe?

6. Ryan.M

Ryan.M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great question! We will be there 15-22. I know we will want to be naked at some point either somewhere in the open or with others. Sounds like it might need to be make friends and end up in a room. Apparently the beach is an option late at night though?

7. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Normally my responce would be “ us “ as thats the week we usually go but cant make it this year ,,,,

(.Y.)

8. KyleandShaylaK

KyleandShaylaK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    I felt like the pools shut down later when we were there in November. I feel like 6PM is incorrect.

9. nokidclub

nokidclub Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0
    Oh, well that would be nice. Maybe someone else can confirm when the pools and hot tub close. It’s just bizarre that the hot tubs are open until 3am at the Desire resorts (same ownership group), but close so early at Temptation. Two different business models, I suppose.

10. VanIslanders

VanIslanders Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    We're there pretty much the same time as you, but now that I've heard about this "pizza bar" I want to switch resorts. lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice