Presentation Gifts

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jen & Scott, Sep 30, 2019.

1. T n B

T n B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 0
    Free upgrade to the penthouse for 5 nights.... just my own very humble opinion, but buying into a timeshare in Mexico probably not the best idea. (A timeshare anywhere is not a good idea, but people still do it). Especially given the number of my friends that say they don’t always honor the contract, In addition to the fact the discount rate you get into buying in is based upon an imaginary number they made up to begin with... but to each his own.

2. Orpus

Orpus Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 5
    We negotiated a couples massage in exchange for granting them 60 minutes of our vacation for a shot at our money. At 55 minutes, give them a 5 minute warning that their time is about to expire. They will move into hyper sell mode. Respond by politely telling them their membership has no relevance since you have been diagnosed with a terminal case of non-transmittable Gonoherpesyphilis. That should do it. Move on to your vacation and enjoy the massage.

3. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    That free week wasn’t actually free. It’s in the price, if you declined the week the price would have been less.

4. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Upgraded from tower to master suite for 5 nights.

5. crazyeyes

crazyeyes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    We went last year and the salesman kept trying to upsell us he wouldn't believe me when I said we already have that, we already have that etc.. Then he ran our contract from 2004 and said Holy shit you are right you guys got one hell of a deal!! Can't really do anything for you sorry we said our goodbyes and parted. One thing with our old contract is any room, any time!! What can I say I am brutal when negotiating.

6. Mmerlin123

Mmerlin123 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank You VeryMuch Sir...

7. Ryan.M

Ryan.M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    That sounds like its worth an hour of my time! Sometimes I'll act interested so they'll offer something worth my while. I go and I always end it the same way... "I'm not signing anything until you give me a copy of the contract and my lawyer reads it, and gives me his blessing". It's not a lie and it shuts them down immediately.

8. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    If I were you I would check with them to make sure that they received that upgrade just for attending the presentation. Not saying that they didn't get that upgrade for just attending, but that is a pretty expensive upgrade for just attending the presentation.

9. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Yes we got that for just attending the presentation, we didn’t buy in or anything. But I am a good negotiator.

10. T n B

T n B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 0
    Yes. We got an upgrade for just attending. No. We didn’t purchase a membership

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice