March 7-14th Chicago To Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kev&Sam, Dec 15, 2019.

Tags:
?

Is TTR wilder during springbreak?

Poll closed Feb 13, 2020.
  1. No, it's always wild

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes, it's another level

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kev&Sam

Kev&Sam Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    As a first time couple going to TTR we are looking for any advice for our trip for March 7th-14th, traveling from Chicago to Cancun. This is our 6th time in Cancun but first time for a wild "spring break" at TTR. Is spring break at TTR more wild than other Cancun resorts?

Also, we always welcome to see who is also going during this time frame.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    We've not noticed that "Spring Break" is any different at Temptation than other times at Temptation. The thing is, we like to call a week, Any week, spent at Temptation "Spring Break for Adults."

Temptation, or TTR, is going to be a much more fun & crazy environment than the other resorts in Cancun, you won't be disappointed. It's just the nature of TTR's Sexy Pool environment and nightlife at Bash. Way more fun, sexy, racy happenings at TTR than... say... the Hard Rock (if the Hard Rock is even going to BE the Hard Rock much longer).

3. Kev&Sam

Kev&Sam Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0

* Thanks for the reply! Do you have any insight on room locations? I believe we have a "trendy ocean view" and have read that since that's not apart of the tower that we cant access the roof top, the drink package is not as good and lack of free room service. Is it worth the upgrade and or finding someone to sponsor us as guests? (Heard that was an option)

4. tomandangela

tomandangela Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +139 / 0
    to some people it is worth it, we are only in the room to pass out, shower, or have fun. Roof top bar has select hours and not used that much. You can pay per person to go up. room service is nice but the upgrade charge is a good bit to go from where we are to tower. all matters how much you will be in the room I think.
    We will be there from 8-12

5. sammiwt

sammiwt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0
    We will be there from March 6-14th. This will be our 14th time 3rd after the renovation.

6. bamoore

bamoore Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 1
    Lunch is really good at the rooftop. And the view is great for some pictures. Relaxing in the rooftop pool and hot tubs is nice when you wish to relax also. Definitely worth the $20 per person for a day. But I usually only end up there once or twice per trip, so I don't think the cost of upgrading to the tower is worth that.

The rooms in the tower are nicer than the trendy rooms (they're newer) and the view is great to wake up to. Comfort level is the same as the trendy rooms, so personal choice as to what you value on your vacation (I stay in trendy garden views and like them). Oh, except room service. That is a nice perk. I believe it is $5 per order outside so costs may add up quickly if you use it much.

As a member I have access to the higher shelf alcohol, but still get most of my drinks from the pool bar with the rack liquors. If you have a favorite brand, bring it or pick it up at duty free, WalMart, Etc... for your room.

Can't answer about Spring Break. This will be my first time for it. Same dates as yours. But I have never had a bad time or failed to meet new friends on every trip (11th since 2014)

See you there,
    Brent

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice