Questions Questions Questions...who What Where When Why

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Headstone, May 22, 2019.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Well we go carry on only, so space actually is a concern.

I agree it’s not that big of a deal. Not sure why people would care if they did allow shorts? 99% of the time you are in a restaurant you are sheared, and nobody could tell if you were wearing shorts or pants anyway.

2. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Agree 100%. I mean every couple is different but the amount of women who dress sexy and have a man next to them that can barely put on a shirt with a collar is embarrasing. Trust me, thats a gripe that alot of womem have....if she is dressing sexy, show her some mutual respect and make an effort.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. KyleandShaylaK

KyleandShaylaK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    That’s what I don’t understand. Put on some pants that aren’t jeans and shorts and put on a collared shirt and dress up a bit. Your fine lady puts in the effort so can the guy.

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    See this is always what I don't understand. I am from an area where it is hot in the summer, like hot hot and humid at times. I also go to beach areas that would be considered upscale with fine dining. It's very commonplace to wear dress shorts, loafer/boat shoes, tucked in shirts(button-down or polo), and sometimes even a summer blazer/sport coat. To me, that's "Looking nice" and my wife thinks the same. Forcing me to wear pants just to "look nice" for my wife, isn't impressing her, and makes no sense to me. How can some 10 year old wrinkled work dress pants from Kohls, "look nicer" than my pressed designer dress shorts.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. KyleandShaylaK

KyleandShaylaK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    Dude it’s just pants. Don’t make such a stink lol.

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    From my observations here in the UK and many other vacational resorts around the world, this is not just a TTR issue, is just more apparent in TTR with the girls making such amazing efforts to please us Come on lads make an effort...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Isn’t that the point? It’s just pants. What does it bother you.

8. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Let’s be serious. Not all women make amazing effort, it is vacation for them as well. I think the elephant in the room is, what some of the women wear at TTR would be considered tacky most anywhere else. It doesn’t bother me in the least. Not sure why wearing dress pants in 90+ degree heat would bother other people.

it’s such a weird topic. The people and motto and people at TTR literally say you can do whatever you want, and nobody cares. However make sure your knees aren’t showing at supper.

Imagine your experience with your lady being effected, by the appearance of the person at the table next to you?!

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    It's an alternative point and an opinion, it's not a stink.

And to me it's not just pants. They slightly make me feel like I'm not on vacation. I have to wear a suit daily. I want my vacation to be of a different style and nature than my regular.

(And for the record, I do wear them there, and I don't bitch. These are just points I make here, in the modern year of 2019. And the stupidity of a blanket statement that "pants are dressed up" or "pants equaling a comparable effort to your wife being dressed up", makes no sense to me. And how absurd it sounds to think along the lines of : "My wife looks nice, I better go ahead and do the same, and that solution=pants".)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  10. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    But how can they draw a line to ball cap/tank top/ surf shorts and flip-flops to make the place stand out as upper scale? Not that it matters much, but we do like a bit of finesse. We can have this attire at Burger King but the view makes a good part of eating a surf and turf in an elegant restaurant.
    I do agree that smart or sharp dress code with shorts fit perfectly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice