Newbie Review, Just Back From Ttr (with Boobs Cruise)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jirka, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Jirka

Jirka Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Hey Steve, thanks for the kind words mate :), actually English is no official language in Belgium :), we speak Dutch at home and have to learn French, speak some German. English is something I learned growing up with diplomatic parents ;)

Ow you will see us again on the Boobscruise for sure :D:D:D. Hopefully next time with all my body parts intact :D.

For sure I'll write up a report for you when we back in Brussels, will have to think on the how to be objective a bit, Breathless is dead due to Thanksgiving. You want me to post it on this board?

2. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Think Breathless is dead...period! Come back to TTR!:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Jirka

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    To be honest...The thought of seeing if switching back was possible did cross our minds :D:D:D lol. We are back in cold Belgium now, we did meet some cool people at the Breathless after all, but its not the same ;)

4. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Awesome review!!! I agree with your opinions on Breathless... Nice resort just not TTR!!!

5. blevs

blevs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    Just discovered this forum and glad I found your review. We will be at Temptation mid April for the first time. Never even been to Cancun. Been on many trips to Hedo II. Not swingers but hard to find a place that accommodates people who tend to stay up all night and it is fun to party naked;) Somehow, I'm just discovering the Boob Cruise. We will definitely want to be hopping on that boat!

6. Jirka

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    You’ll have a blast :D !
    Just a FYI, you can’t get naked on the dancefloor at Bash, well actually you can :D, but security will come over and tell you to put clothes back on :D:D:D lol…Now on the Boobs Cruise, its basically anything goes and even promoted :p…Have fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice