Review !

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lea-888, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Toplessness (very much anyway) is really only in the pool (where they are submerged and hardly visible) and by the sexi pool. Sure, at the sexi pool you're going to see a lot of breasts around the area. But if you go to the beach or quiet pool or water activities or play pool at Score or whatever you don't... Not really fair to hang out at really about the only place where breasts are out and complain about them. In your defense you probably aren't really complaining about them but giving your personal review/opinion. And that's fair. Part of me started to say you don't like seeing breasts but you're in the lifestyle, that's different. But different is what makes us all special and I realize I am similar. It took me six vacations/weeks at TTR before I took my top off and still never take my bottoms off in public. (Private showings only ;-) ) There's not too much actual bare-breastedness at Bash. More the sexi costumes which you do say you enjoy. Sounds like you just need to cum back more often. Believe Spicy, it grows on ya'!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    We are booked for Feb 12-16. Not sure beyond that. We're travelling from Jan 1 thru March 30, so we may not be ready to go again by April.

3. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Have fun!!

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    One on....last week of April into May!
    You can do it...I know you both have it in you and cannot wait again until Halloween to see you.
    Not doing V-Day this year due to too much family travel for weddings.

5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    That was supposed to start with ...Come on

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice