What Kinda Bugs You, What Really Bugs You?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mike n Heidi, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The security "balance" can sort of push my mood off-center.

I'd like them to be very much hands-off for people who are having a good, sexily-fun time, even if it's getting a bit raunchy. As long as they're not hitting it doggystyle on the dance floor, and it's after midnight... well shoot. Have a good time.

But, the not hands-off when some of the idiots are being... idiotic. Hard to define, but you know it when you have to interact with it.

It's a range, I get it. But, I've had security tell Stacia to cover up her nips before.... and right behind him some dumbass is at the bar trying to grope the ladies. *shrug*

2. ChandiAr

ChandiAr Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +374 / 0
    Hate the slippery, wet spot around the bathrooms at Bash.

3. Van_cpl4fun

Van_cpl4fun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +456 / 0
    And dropping the ashes directly in the pool...

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    People are talking about Pitbull “songs”... I am kind of confused.... there are others besides Fireball?

5. K & A

K & A Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0
    #1 is totally spot on, we've also seen this.
    #2 is also one of our peeves, mostly that some are so oblivious to it and just assume your not bothered by it. Big points go to those friends or couples that ask first.
    #3 people drinking all day in pool but never ever getting out for bathroom breaks, I def. get what chlorine does in a pool but come on, tells us something about a couple or person

6. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Let's change the title of this thread to "Bitch, Bitch, Bitch!!! Geeesh! Really?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,849 / 5
    Or “Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit....except for....,” ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Nice “elf on a shelf” picture!

9. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Having just left Temptation I have some new ones, but these won’t stop us from coming back.

- ladies who don’t abide by the general rules that men adhere to. In other words don’t grope another woman without asking permission. J is very open, but if your 20 years older, smoke incessantly, and go around dry humping all the staff don’t think you can make out and grope her without permission. There are exceptions to this rule if J is into you and has displayed some sort of acceptance.

- smoking everywhere...people need some boundaries, why do you need to smoke in the pool, hot tub, bathroom, dance floor. I really like alcohol but I don’t take it everywhere I go. I hope the FB petition for designated areas get considered.

- omelet ladies..salt and pepper are your friends

- Italian restaurant- even when no one is in there the guy makes you wait at the bar for 10-15 min...Why?

- check in people- it’s 230 pm we promise you won’t get in trouble to check us in 30 min early. Out of 5 trips, even with rooms available they make you wait till 3pm, not sure why. Last trip we arrived after 2 with the resort more than half empty...still had to wait.

- DJs have 0 sense on what is going on. Our DJ for glow night played slow Latin music....wtf are you doing? Some nights the DJ would go from DMX (good) to a 60s song. When you play a song and everyone leaves the dance floor, take the hint. Also, I don’t want to hear taki taki roomba ever again, 4 times a day for a week has ruined it for me.

- The stupid cabinets in the room. I never know which ones have what in them, and they are just annoying.

- Bash- I liked the old setup, much more intimate. Now it’s difficult to co-mingle, the elevated dance floor is more trouble than its worth.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    I’d say what bothers me the most is seeing someone be rude or impatient with the resort staff. Also...seeing the letter ‘s’ at the end of the word ‘Temptation’. ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice