What Kinda Bugs You, What Really Bugs You?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mike n Heidi, Dec 4, 2019.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    As I stated in response to my OP, it was a comment made is jest to the woman who did not like bare boobies out but liked the lifestyle.
    I used it to avoid alienating short people and carnies!

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    No no, I was not talking about what you said. "bare feet" was a potential pet-peeve item in the first post of the thread. Not sure how that could be a problem, even though we would like it if all the ladies walked around in sexy heels and pumps, all day and all night :) (I have been told "That just not fucking realistic Steve" more than once)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I assumed that he took the bare feet comment from that other thread along with the bare boobies comment!

4. Dr.awkar.rD

Dr.awkar.rD Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    Cameras.
    Absolutely number one pet peeve.

You don’t need your phone near the sexy pool.
    Read a book,
    Talk to people.

If you need your phone just go to literally anywhere else on the planet for whatever email, game, movie or whatever.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  5. Ghannekes

Ghannekes Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 0
    I think it is bare feet into the men’s room.... maybe. That is pretty gross considering men can’t seem to aim when they are sober

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    I’ve been going down to reserve a chair early for every trip we’ve been on(8 trips). I accepted that without a problem... now, on our last trip in April’19 when I went down between 6am and 7 all the front row seating around to the playmakers area was reserved with rolled up towels. Clearly done by staff... I have to say that, that Was very frustrating... if we have to play the game, I at least want a shot a some prime real estate while there. Ha

7. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    If you see me in there with my bare feet, please at least give me credit for getting out of the pool to pee! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  8. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    That would be the work of the butlers, for people whose stay includes butler service. We never sit in chairs, except 1 hour in the morning while we drink our breakfast Mudslides, so even though we will have a butler on our next trip, we won't bother reserving chairs. We try to be considerate of people who actually want to be butt-in-chair for much of the day. Everyone should think about whether they actually are going to sit in a chair before reserving one.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Mike n Heidi

Mike n Heidi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 1
    Yeah, I got such a kick out of that discussion. Then realized everyone has something that gets under their skin once in a while. Thought it would be fun to hear some of the more rare ones...

10. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    I have sat here for awhile struggling to actually find a “pet peeve” specific to any trip to TTR and really can only come up with “safety” related ones from past trips. I say struggling because I think we personally try to make a solid effort to not judge any people or activities or anything associated with the “Nobody knows you...” vibe. Even if the same things bug us in real life we somehow leave them at home....weird?
    That said, it may make us hyper sensitive to other things like slippery as glass floors (when wet), sharp edges or protruding screws on the sexy pool bar stools, or angles on furniture and floors that could only be from an Engineers wet dream, or how easy it would have been to fall out of a Bash Tower room before the new railings, or how the stripper pole in the penthouse will break someone’s neck someday.
    Other than that every day we can remember has been PERFECT!!!
    Ok. One that could make the list.....I (Mike) lose my voice for two days anytime I drink with @ScubaSteve .....that really bugs me but can’t figure out why it always happens????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice