What Kinda Bugs You, What Really Bugs You?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Mike n Heidi, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Mike n Heidi

Mike n Heidi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 1
    In an effort to avoid being the guy who accidentally drives other folks to leave the sexy pool I pose this question:

What behavior/activities do you run into at TTR that turn you OFF, either a little or a lot?

I love coming across these nuggets in reviews, and conversation. I think it gives such a greater depth to the personalities here and at the resort. While some are unavoidable, some are not too hard to recognize and improve.
    Here are a couple examples I've come across on this site, but NOT true for me:

-older men throwing WAY too much attention at playmakers
    -bare feet
    -too many boobs out/ too much in your face
    -a bunch of adults drinking in the pool with minimal trips to restroom
    -security intervening too much
    -security intervening too little
    -pushy guests being critical of others preferences
    -groups of single guys
    -feeling intimidated by folks in the lifestyle
    -too much body hair
    -not enough body hair

List yours AND list a way that it could be better! If ya feel shy, comment on the above.

(please be easy on me, this is my 1st thread)

2. Mike n Heidi

Ratings:
    +51 / 1
    Only fair I throw up a reply,
    I'm generally a big fan of whatever contributes to a better group party atmosphere. So things that bring that down bum me out.

Cameras - not the run out to the beach and shoot your gal with her boobs out in the sand. Im a big fan of that. But around the sexy pool in full daylight the playmakers have their work cut out to get the party going and draw folks out of their shells. Cameras remind folks that this is still attached to the real world and their actions may be recorded. They act like cold weather on flowers and really dial down the good times. This only bugs me mildly. Easy solution is to keep your camera away from large groups of breasts, unless you know everyone and they are all in.

Handsy - I really get uncomfortable when guys get too handsy without permission. I can't pay attention to normal fun activities once I see a behavior that is threatening. For whatever reason this rarely bothers me from gals, I guess it does not seem like a threat. I think a lot of fellas use the excuse that they were drinking, but it really puts a damper on the fun. Easy enough fellas, just ask. Around TTR you will often get approval, and no bad vibes. Problem solved.

I(Mike) used to get a little nervous around fit/swole guys, and my lady (Heidi) used to get nervous around the really gorgeous gals if they have their boobie out. We work pretty hard to look good, and on't want to look like slobs when the "pros" come out. Best news is that is generally on US. That buff dude also works hard on himself, and would likely appreciate a compliment on his effort even from another guy, and especially from a gal he does not know. Same goes for the gals with them tiddays out - shit they are often mortified and counting down the minutes till they put their top back on. Best compliments for them come from other gals they don't know. SO now if I start feeling like withdrawing I generally double down and throw random compliments to the eye-catching folks.

3. Sancho Panza

Sancho Panza Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 2
    Have you ever been to TTR? I’m guessing no.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. Mike n Heidi

Ratings:
    +51 / 1
    Pre-Reno 3 trips to TTR Cabo, 1 trip TTR cancun. Since the reno 2 more trips to TTR Cancun. Love the place why do you guess we have not been?

5. Sancho Panza

Sancho Panza Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 2
    Dunno, just got that vibe for some reason.

That’s not our experience. Maybe you’re hanging with the wrong crowd, but the women we hang with are bummed to have to cover back up. ;)

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I think he was just offering some examples in the thread opening that people say, they weren't necessarily his viewpoints or opinions.

The "-bare feet" one is completely confusing to me though.

Aren't most people bare foot walking around? I know I am a weirdo, and I never do not wear footwear of some type (drives me crazy on the cruise, but I understand), I only take my floppers off right before I hit the water.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  7. newfyfun4u

newfyfun4u Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Haven't been to TTR or any adult resort but does TTR have all those people that put a towel on an empty lounger all day, holding it up from others???????

8. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    This will be weird to say, but I do not like it when drunk girls (I do not know) just casually start hanging on me in the pool. I mean it's a good way to get to know someone, but sometimes I will just be ordering some drinks and a girl will swim/float/walk by and like latch on. I am confused if I am holding the person afloat, or if they are trying to sneak past me to get drinks, or if they are trying to make a move (and if so, are they single or is their significant other watching us thinking maybe I inappropriately started it). Elyse will catch this from time to time from a distance, and then ask "who was that", and my response is normally "I have no idea, hahaha, fucking Temptation, they seem nice though :)".

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    This is a joke right?

10. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I am sorry @newfyfun4u, I didn't look at your joined date. I asked if this was a joke because "Chair Saving" has always been one of the most discussed topics on this site. In recent times, post reno, this is something that has subsided a bit. It does still happen, but there are more chairs now, and it might seem that there are also less chair saving humans these days. Obviously this depends on the occupancy of the resort any given week, and popular weeks saving/reserving is more of a problem. So to high level answer your question: Yes this is a thing, and people hold chairs they never use, and this pisses other people off.

I personally do not really reserve a chair, and most of my friends all just throw our stuff together with like 6-8 people's stuff in one spot (based on whoever got to the pool first), but some people do like to reserve the best spots to lay out and have a good view of the games. I don't have a problem with this at all, if the people are actually using the chair from time to time. But it doesn't seem cool to hog a good spot and not use it.

One solution that many of us have suggested is to put cubbies/open lockers somewhere. This way if you just had a towel, floppers, and a small bag, you can throw it in a cubbie and only take a chair at the times you would want to use one. This would keep the changeover rate higher at the chairs, there would be more rotation and less all day saving (which will never fully go away, but could be better regulated).

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice