Review !

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lea-888, Dec 2, 2019.

1. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I agree. I like the dicks out too!;)

....wait a minute. Let me rethink that.

On second thought, I think I prefer them in.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I know what you're saying there. It's not like they are working in a Chinese Nike factory or anything, but they do put in a lot of hard work. They don't dance on the pool bar every day, but when they do it's turns up the energy, so everyone likes it. One day when we were there it was extremely hot. Hot enough Meri didn't really want to lay out that much, and wanted to be in the water.

Well they are up there dancing like crazy staring directly into the setting sun. They went a lot longer than I thought they would, because a couple times a few of them really looked like they could use a break. In between songs they were gulping down bottles of water. Couple that with an obnoxious guy throwing water on them, and I did feel a little sorry for them.

Takes a special person to do that job.

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    "Sometimes we would leave the sexy pool because I wanted a break of the topless but there was no escaping it. They were at the quiet pool and at the beach. Just everywhere."

I snorted my coffee through my nose when I read this! ha ha ha It sounds like an alien invasion. :)

Entertaining trip report!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I can see her now, searching every back corner of the resort for no topless women, and when she finally, finds that place, she opens the door... and it’s the spaghetti woman.

5. Jclc2010

Jclc2010 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0
    You kidding me! Few things sexier than a womans well manicured toes! Besides the obvious of course. Not a fetish but I definitely pay a good amount of attention to them!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I never imagined the spaghetti dancer wearing a top by day.

And at night I pictured something along these lines:
    upload_2019-12-4_12-22-47.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Mike n Heidi

Mike n Heidi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 1
    Love your review! I always love the huge spectrum of preferences and "turn-offs" for the folks we meet through this resort.
    It is funny that we all think we are "normal" then we meet other "normal" folks who are not the same as we are. Then you have to consider it this a normal vs abnormal thing, or are we just flavored differently?
    For most people nakedness is a bit intimidating, first reactions are generally to get away, or to get more pumped up about the party.
    I think that it is also tough for good looking gals to get used to the dynamic of how different the "flirt" game is if boobs are out.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    Sorry, but for the life of me I can't figure out what "si bf le guys" are. As for the groping, there is no doubt she's had the same experience you have. Right or worng, probably most of the people in the pool have. She's flirty at times, and to be truthful, she's no doubt done a fair amout of it herself. This is only my opinion, but the way I look at it is, unless it bothers her, it's a bit of harmless fliriting and something that really only happens at TTR, and I don't worry about it unless somebody is really being pushy and making her uncomfortable. She's strong enough and has enough confidence to take care of herself in almost every situation, but as her partner I'm there to watch out for her when she needs it. She'll let me know. You know, I think that same confidence and inner strength can be said for most women at TTR. As a slighlty older group, they've no doubt experienced a few things in life that have strengthened their core. TTR might just bring it out more than most other places.

I am glad you generally enjoyed your TTR adventure, even if it was slightly different than you might have originally imagined.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    You know, after reading through all these posts and your responses I realized something. You fit in with this group perfectly! You're doing your own thing, and accepting of others doing the same. If I might offer a bit of insight into your boyfriend seeing other boobs though, and I am hoping other guys can back me up on this... Yes, seeing a bunch of boobs is fun, but after about 10 minutes it becomes no big deal to see topless women walking everywhere. It's nice, but the part he really loves is seeing you being free at such a sexy place, and just being yourself. Thats by far the best. It's really all about you.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    It's weird, but I agree. I know people on here are sometimes boobs crazy. It's really not that big of a deal to me, and not at all an important factor to me with my TTR visits, especially after half a day and a buzz. I generally don't even really think about them all that much...unless someone is putting theirs on me. Butts though and tight stomachs, those are my jam. Always liked the region between the bellybutton and the knees the most.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice