Just Booked Snap Travel $184 A Night With Code

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tomandangela, Nov 29, 2019.

1. tomandangela

tomandangela Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +139 / 0
    Just booked Snap Travel using a 10% off code for days in March it was $184 a night for 2 people before taxes. Cheapest Ive seen by a good bit. U can use my code to check prices. TOMMYG16 all caps.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  2. jimandsandra

jimandsandra Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +272 / 0
    Make sure to contact the resort in about a week to see if they have your booking. I had an experience with Snap Travel where I had a confirmation # from Snap Travel. When I called Temptation a month later, the resort didn't have the booking. When Snap Travel looked into it, they said the booking wasn't accept and refunded everything.

3. tomandangela

Ratings:
    +139 / 0
    Yea I used Snap last time also and went great. I emailed like you said about a month after I made it and then do early check in everytime also.

4. avballguy

avballguy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    I don't recommend using SnapTravel. In Nov.'18 I booked my Nov.'19 trip at a great rate. I received a confirmation number and my credit card was charged so I thought everything was all set. I did the early check in 2 weeks before my arrival and everything went through OK, or so I thought. The day before I was to leave for the resort I called TTR just to confirm they had my reservation and was informed they had no reservation under my name or the Snap Travel confirmation number. I immediately got hold of Snap Travel and they were telling me the reservation was still valid. I then called TTR again and they checked into it further and found that the reservation had been cancelled the first week of Dec.'18 and that they definitely did not have a reservation for me. I checked back through my credit card statements and never received a refund of my payment. I'm still fighting with Snap Travel to get my money back.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,626 / 4
    We’re you still able to make your trip?

we used snap travel last year with no problem. I have never contacted the hotel in advance, boy that would suck if they didn’t have it when we got there.

6. avballguy

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    I bought a Premier membership 2nd hand in October so after I got off the phone with TTR, and calmed down, I called Premier to see if anything was available. I had heard the resort was sold out for the week. The Premier rep confirmed the resort was sold out but they had a cancellation for the first 6 nights so I took that and then kept checking with them during the week hoping for a cancellation for the last night which eventually they did so that part worked out. Until Snap Travel refunds the money they took from me I paid twice for the same week.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. tomandangela

Ratings:
    +139 / 0
    Do a dispute with credit card seems to be pretty simple.

8. avballguy

Ratings:
    +466 / 1
    I'm trying that too but it's been a year since the reservation was made and then cancelled a week later.

9. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    Tom was that for the tower?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice